The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Ideas On Changing The Stalker

kscott190

A few things I was thinking about on how to improve the Stalker

1. He doesn't appear when a frame/weapon is less than rank 30

2. His powers can only be one from of each frame in the group he's currently attacking (completely random on which powers he chooses and can not be duplicates, meaning he can't 2 ultimates)

3. His 'dispell' can only work on the CC aspect of powers while reducing the damage aspect by 50%, meaning he can completely remove the slow aspect of M.Prime and receive half of the damage from the explosion.

4. His level will be 5-10 levels higher then that of the highest enemy when he shows, meaning if the highest level enemy is 30 when he shows then he'll be 35-40

5. He can not do crit damage or apply status effects but can CC (if one of the warframe powers copies can CC)

This is just a small list of things I can currently think of to improve on him

If anyone can think of something better, disagrees, or have some changes feel free to post

Edited by kscott190

A few things I was thinking about on how to improve the Stalker

1. He doesn't appear when a frame/weapon is less than rank 30

2. His powers can only be one from of each frame in the group he's currently attacking (completely random on which powers he chooses and can not be duplicates, meaning he can't 2 ultimates)

3. His 'dispell' can only work on the CC aspect of powers while reducing the damage aspect by 50%, meaning he can completely remove the slow aspect of M.Prime and receive half of the damage from the explosion.

4. His level will be 5-10 levels higher then that of the highest enemy when he shows, meaning if the highest level enemy is 30 when he shows then he'll be 35-40

5. He can not do crit damage or apply status effects but can CC (if one of the warframe powers copies can CC)

This is just a small list of things I can currently think of to improve on him

If anyone can think of something better, disagrees, or have some changes feel free to post

Why....?

Why....?

Why not?

Seems more like a nerf than an improvement........

Well as he is now he either inherit kills you or if you're lucky enough to have a hugely OP weapon to can objet kill him when he spawns plus this seems like a more interesting way to fight him

I've gotten plenty of challenge out of stalker. As I continue to log countless hours and countless forma into this game I feel I'm much more of an annoyance to him.

The changes needed to fix Stalker interactions involve power creep, maxed mods, op weapons, crappy enemy AI.... Ect ect ect.

The list is long and I don't think DE will ever tackle those issues because the changes that need to be made are too broad and wide sweeping.