Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Um Why All The Hype Locks

Zakharon

Post hype, get locks. It's simple.

I have to lock for spamming issues. Kepping de DG clean, etc. Sorry guys.

I just wanted to know why that's all, I'm always up for a good discussion but I realize some dedicated hype threads can be um excessive :/

Edited by Zakharon

Because the only thing hype does is disappoint people.

Bcause people let themselves be dissapointed.

Why can't people hype and still be okay with it if what they wanted to be released isnt released ?

Edited by WEREsandrock

The forums are here to provide constructive criticism and feedback about the game. Not a place for 8 year olds to cry and moan about what they are entitled to and spam these hype threads only to have people lose interest after all the the hype spam only to get disappointed when its not what they were screaming for. In short keep the hype in your pants until your ready to use it, like the way it should be!

I've seen way too much hype anyway. Especially for everyone crying out "u14 is coming out today!", which honestly is a bit stupid. I'd imagine that DE would do what they did for U13 and make it EPIC for release (hopefully with less last second delays). And even if they don't, from what they said on Devstreams they need more time. I'm gonna spitball U14 is gonna come out sometime between next week and the 9th.

which promote spamming and are a waste of space in general

It's been bordering on spam, so it's best to kill it before it gets stronger.

This, basically.

Okay folks, here's your true hype thread : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/248483-official-u138-hype-megathread/

Mates agreed to leave you one, here it is. :)

Please direct all hype for today into this thread.

Moved to the proper section, and locked.