Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Key Type Hidden

tinyrodent

When a host picks a certain key it makes a squad. But there is no indication what type of key it was. This information is only visible for a second or two when the mission is started. It would be preferable to show the mission type full time, perhaps in the squad window, so that the host can be sure he clicked the right key, and invited players don't have to wonder what type of mission they are about to start.

Agreed, granted I'm mostly the host, but still, I hate having to repeat my self telling people what key we're playing...... It's one of my pet peeves.......

I loath repeating my self, and the more tired I am, and the more I have to repeat my self, the more aggravating it is. 

Agreed, granted I'm mostly the host, but still, I hate having to repeat my self telling people what key we're playing...... It's one of my pet peeves.......

I loath repeating my self, and the more tired I am, and the more I have to repeat my self, the more aggravating it is. 

You do realize this is the internet we are talking about... Even if they did add some sort of thing so you could see what key was used they would still ask you. People refuse to use the features that are presented to them xD

You do realize this is the internet we are talking about... Even if they did add some sort of thing so you could see what key was used they would still ask you. People refuse to use the features that are presented to them xD

>.> Knowing my clan mates......... They would do that just to piss me off.... But, still, the most of the time they ask because they want to know what load out they'll want for the run. The idea of a feature that displays the Key info would be very helpful.

This. It's a real shame, too.