Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dakra Prime Animations

I really hope that this is the right spot for this but anyway here it goes. So I got the Dakra today (finally) and I saw that it sits on your back like most other weapons. Then I thought how much better it would look if it rode on your hip like a Nikana since the Dakra does look more like a saber which traditionally sits on the left hip. To be honest a lot of other swords would look much better in their proper place. So tell me what you think, and I really hope DE considers this.

I do understand where you are coming from with this. I actually don't mind where the swords are on your back, but I do think it would be cooler if they were on your hip. Also though if you put the sword on your hip dual sword weapons or dagger and sword combinations would look kinda silly having one on your back and the other on your hip. Personally I think that the coolest part of the Nikana is that it's on your hip.

I do understand where you are coming from with this. I actually don't mind where the swords are on your back, but I do think it would be cooler if they were on your hip. Also though if you put the sword on your hip dual sword weapons or dagger and sword combinations would look kinda silly having one on your back and the other on your hip. Personally I think that the coolest part of the Nikana is that it's on your hip.

Yes the dual swords would have to stay on your back, but the other long swords could be moved I think.

If you kept dual swords on your back I think it would be fine that was honestly my only issue. It's an idea that I would love to see come true, but the swords have been placed there since Warframe was in beta (I think xD) so I doubt they would change it now. It would probably be a lot of work to change all of the swords to be on your hip plus add a sheath for each one...

I've never really minded them on your back, Mostly because when I visualize a ninja, I instantly think of the blue-masked ninja turtle with those two katanas on his back....

He has a odd but really good point xD

poking through the warframes arm. "but its cool cause hip"

k7oLU3W.jpg

Edited by Miracl3