The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame Did You Start Out With? What Is Your Earliest Memory Of A Noteworthy Event In Warframe?

Un1337ninj4

started with mag as well, and the informant event was pretty cool. grineer regulators still somewhat creep me out, but their sounds are a lot quieter than the informers were. but that was the first big event I was a part of

in terms of personal events, I remember as a new player seeing some rank 5 guy destroying infested on a corpus ship defense map with an orthos, and I just had to have it. first weapon I ever crafted, pretty sure

Mag U7.

First couple Stalker fights were long and furious since I didn't have anything that could kill him quickly and I was tanky enough to handle his damage.

I still keep that image of finally beating him with just half a magazine in my Sicarus left dearly in my heart.

oh man I feel old. I joined some time in U6. my starter frame was excal and MAN did I love that warframe.
my favorite time was when my friend and I both got our paris bows, and did a full mission with out triggering any alerts without the use of powers. only our bows and melee. good times..

Edited by RIOTx

Excalibur in U11. It's funny, too, because I had not a clue about anything in this game. And I thought only Excalibur could use melee and do parkour n such. (too used to character restrictions in Borderlands lol)

My fondest memory is probably fighting Alad V for the first time. He was and still is the most interesting boss fight since there is an actual strategy you have to follow to get zanuka away, take down Alad, then kill Zanuka. Back when my friends and I first started playing, it was a very fun and difficult fight because of that. Killing him felt rewarding.

Also when I killed Stalker the first time. It was pretty cool. Dread BP.

Mag was my first, but back in U8 she didn't really do it for me, up until i got ember, then the fun started. Most noteworthy event was when my friend and I encountered the stalker, though the only thing I saw of him was my friend getting insta-nuked, and nothing else, but it still scared the crap out of me.

I started on Saturday GMT. 3 hours after Warframe went into Open Beta (I cry because I could've had the Braton Vandal had I known what it was).

My first frame was Mag, I never regretted it, she is so awesome. Most worthy event? Me and my friends play together for the first time, on infested mission on planet higher than us.

We begun with nothing happening, we go down an elevator and there awaits us an army of infested. We all nearly die then we lure all of the infested inside the elevator with me stuck inside. I fought like a champ and the first thing my friends saw when the elevator opened was me sheathing the Skana as the last ancient died :O

EDIT: That's when we decided to put lots of money into Warframe :D

Edited by noveltyhero