Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #31!

[DE]Rebecca

With the introduction of T4, are there any plans to give more Warframe Powers "viable endgame potential"?

I really like the addition of T4 to the game, but I hate that because of how powers scale into the endgame, really only a small number of frames that have even one power,let alone 2, that make them usable in a T4.

More than a question, i have a few petitions:

-I want 14 slots for frames mods including 4 = of the powers, these can't be changed with a forma.

-I want 2 slots aura for the prime warframes, not a simple polarity.

-I want a stance place for primary and secondary weapons.

-I want more alerts giving us fusion cores, and other interesting stuff.

That's is all for now, thanks for all, keep going on this way.

With player ships coming soon, and with them comes new types foundries, or so I've heard

What sort of advantages will these new foundries provide? Will they be able to craft items faster? or use less resources when crafting new items?

What sort of improvements will we be able to get for our ships? How many layers of RNG are new ship parts locked behind?

Would you consider using a token system in combination with the drop system?

Example: Orokin Salvage that is awarded on completion of Void run, collect enough salvage to form it into any blueprint or piece. It guarantees that if you run enough keys you will eventually get your goal, even with bad RNG.

Edited by -CM-AnonCat

My question: for  me (and a few of my friends) when I play games I like to be able to raise the difficulty level of the games I am playing. So my question is this, will we ever be able to manual raise the difficulty level of planets. Because when I heard of the new tile set for Earth I was ecstatic to play it, but the low level enemies killed the feeling of the planet. I know nightmare missions increase difficulty, but it is random based so can we get a way to change enemy difficulty manually making Earth a T3 level area. 

What plans do you have other than Focus to make mastery worthwhile? 

I also want to know about this.

Also, I'd like to know what is up with the nanospore issue. Common resources like nanospores that have no use really make me feel like something isn't polished. When will we see in addition to loot table fixes, resource table fixes as well?

Will some prime items ever NOT require a player to run a T3 or T4 survival or defense to complete them?  Most of the dilution issues are due to EVERY prime item having a piece inside a T3/4 survival and/or T3/4 defense.  It's kind of absurd to think the other void modes are really just kind of there by comparison.

When can we expect an Infested frame? as in more Infested than we already are? Im talking about oozing pus/dripping bile, leaving a trail when we walk, limbs not the same size/thickness, buzzing flies around the frame, possibly an Ancient type screech/roar, that kind of Infested frame

Ideally with a HUGE WIDE melee Infested weapon, like an Axe or Mallet or Claymore.

Keep up the good work! not expecting to see any major work until after the World Cup, so rock dem jerseys!

I realize that the Kubrows are a highly anticipated addition, one I welcome in fact, but my question is: will there be more choices in pets? I've been rather fond of having an allied Moa ever since I first got one from a cabinet. Can we ever get one of those to be our own permanent pet and flying laser-kick our opponents for us?

Hey just a couple of questions about simple game features.

1.) Will a system ever be implemented that shows us what death marks we currently have and how many we have? Since stalker can mark you several times it would be nice to see if we have any outstanding marks he has yet to collect on.

2.) The "Defaults" color pallette was a great choice, but will we ever be able to purchase and/or use a custom color picker? Whether it be a color wheel or a RGB slider?

3.) What exactly are "rotations" for the void drop tables? There are a lot of speculations but I have yet to see any dev confirm exactly what they are and how they work.

4.) Will we ever be able to unlock warframe slots by leveling up our mastery rank or with the new focus system?

5.) When will Trinity's immortal skin be released? And will there be more custom skins like Excalibur's proto-armor? (Please make one for Ash)

6.) Will we ever get a so-called firing range? Or a place where we can test out weapons/warframes before purchasing them? It could make for a new room in the Dojo.

That's all I can think of now. Would be great if all of these could be answered but answering at least one of these would put me more at ease, really. 

Edited by rockthatwoodx

Q> The Dojo is Meant to be a place where you can relax from all the daily missions, will we be getting any mini-games in the Dojo or beutiful and interactive rooms? And How Will Player Ships have an impact on the use of Dojo's? Will we be having a docking area?

What are your plans to buff sniper rifles, and when can we see that happening?

With a large number of new players about to come into the game due to Warframe extending to the xbox one, how are you going to change the new player experience to make it better?

Q.1: Will I see a shooting range or something of the like in the dojo within my lifetime? For many stances, I was just itching to have a visit in the dojo to try them there, but I always had to pick a random mission and go test there. I think the dojo is overdue to receive such a room, or maybe the possibility to turn a garden into a practice area. 

Q.2: How far away are the generic power mods? 

Q.3: Will floating sentinels ever get more movement for themselves? They're currently very static in their position, always above the frame's head, which feels somewhat odd. 

Once the codex is fixed up for U14, will it give mastery or other benefits?

A few streams ago, you described the removal of randomized stats on mods as a "regression," any chance of us getting those back? It was my favorite part of the game during update 5 and 6.

I really like the eximus units, but sometimes they seem a bit unfair to deal with. A few of them have AoE effects which can't be dodged, blocked, or countered is there any plan to shape the eximus units so they can be dealt with skillfully? The arson eximus are good because they have obvious avoidable effects but the shock eximus simply drain your energy if you're in the next room over which is frustrating.

Q1.) Are we going to get another 2 handed sword anytime soon? Maybe galatine prime?

Q2.) I know we have a secondary Armor color scheme, but are we ever going to be able to customize our colors separately by each piece of armor individually?

Q3.) Are we ever going to be able to customize what layer or section of armor I want my Channeling Glow on?

Q4.) Will Ash ever get reworked? being able to go invisible in mid-air like Loki would be nice.

Q5.) Is Excalibur ever going to be reworked? Radical javalin is pretty darn useless after a certain level and its an ultimate.

Q6.) Any news on Stealth 2.0?

Q7.) (this is random) Will we ever get a secondary Aura slot? Would be nice to combinate certain Auras. Having just Enemy Radar without the other important Auras feels a little disencouraging to use.

why instead of adding a stat boost with extra formas on the prime frames don't just add a extra aura slot? this benefit the entire party, and let the players get enough points to not need a potato or not need formas if potatoed. it make shine some of these unused auras but not unuseful like enemy radar, corrosive projection, etc