Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #31!

[DE]Rebecca

When will we be able to further customize gameplay mechanics, such as the Crosshair/UI color schemes and/or shape? It's bothered me for a while now that it's locked as something so simple, when it could be pretty interesting.  Clan emblem...perhaps?

Also, we need the firing range for the dojo.  Dream rooms galore. 

Will there be ranged weapons you can put on your Kubrows, instead of them being a melee-only berserker?  Laser cannon on it's back?  Giant Machine Guns?

What customization options will be available with the new Kubrows, and how will it be affected by the cosmetics i've already purchased for my sentinel? I don't want all my hard-earned platinum spent on those cosmetics to feel wasted when all I use in the future is a kubrow.  What are your plans for this?

This is a genius idea :D 

1. Between Alad V's miraculous recovery, and Vor's, we've established that the trailers are more binding than the actual game. Will this stick?

2. Will the tenno ever actually assassinate anyone? It seems like everyone(Vor, Hek, Alad...) all live to fight another day... with a vengeance. For a population that consists of nothing but trained assassins, we're really bad at this.

3. Newest tileset is great! How far off is the ice planet tileset? What's beyond the ice planet?

4. The scoring on the new event seems odd--some people got a prova in 3 or fewer missions. Others have reported needing 100's. Is this intentional?

5. Do you guys ever do the (full)events yourselves? It sometimes seems like there's a bit of a disconnect between the dev team and what they've set as goals.

Some extra ones i got from a thread right now:

Q10. Have you ever thought about giving us the ability to flip our characters back up after a knockback attack, similar to what Loki does in the Open Beta Trailer? Like simply using the jump key and bypassing having to wait for our character to do that on their own?

Q11. Why do you introduce so many enemies that can reduce our energy to zero? Don't you want us to use channeling and our abilities?

Q12. Why are almost all new maps designed to discourage wall running?

Edited by Othergrunty

1. How far off is the legendary customizable UI?

2. Players used to have a blue outline when they were on the other side of a wall/in the distance... this made it very easy to watch them do the obstacle course and was great help in finding your team. With the latest tileset, the sore lack of this feature is more heavily underscored than ever before. Will the outlines ever return, or was it an executive decision to be done with them? With the advent of such incredibly complex tilesets as the infested ships, will that decision be reconsidered? It could be seen as sensible when everything is straight corridors, however, as this set, and the next one scheduled are anything but, the need is glaringly obvious.

Some extra ones i got from a thread right now:

Q10. Have you ever thought about giving us the ability to flip our characters back up after a knockback attack, similar to what Loki does in the Open Beta Trailer? Like simply using the jump key and bypassing having to wait for our character to do that on their own?

Q11. Why do you introduce so many enemies that can reduce our energy to zero? Don't you want us to use channeling and our abilities?

Q12. Why are almost all new maps designed to discourage wall running?

I don't get what you mean about wall running... the last few have had more wall run features than ever before.

Alad, the current star corpus villain, has become obsessed with production over profit. That seems far more grineer-like.

Vor, the current star grineer villain, has become obsessed with religion over production. That seems far more corpus-like.

Is it intentional that the villains are going against the stated codes and theories of the sides they represent? Or is this because they're going to splinter off into new sides that we're only just seeing the start of?

When can we expect the next faction?

When can we expect the general warframe skills?

Will we be allowed more than 1 kubrow?

Can we remodel our kubrow if we change our minds about how they look?

How far off is the proposed weapon skin modelling contest?

What's going on with cross-play? If it's impossible, what about just allowing accounts to work across systems and disallowing content exclusive to one system (permanently or temporarily due to differing patch schedules) to be used on the other?

Unrelated: 

Have you considered actually making one of the chest parts for an armor set cover the whole chest? I am very disappointed by the fact that they're all more badges than true chest plates.