Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #31!

[DE]Rebecca

Question: Will you also be bringing back the Tethra mods for players who missed them like you did with the Cicero mods?

Suggestion: I was thinking since the drop tables are getting a little diluted mods based one thing you could do is remove the Warframe ability mods from the tables. I know you have talked about trying this before, but I don't think you knew a way to make players still be able to obtain them. My idea for this is the Dark Sectors conflicts. If I am right the specters in those areas only have a chance to drop rare mods why don't you make the common mods they drop be Warframe ability mods. For instance you could make the Ember specter drop the Ember ability mods and the Loki drop the Loki abilities and so on. That way you could remove those drops from regular enemies and still have a way to obtain them, plus the specters need common mods drops anyway. You basically kill two birds with one stone. Just a suggestion again just trying to help out in any way I can. You all do an amazing job and thank you for taking the time to read this :D

Edited by Kade974

A lot of the frames are being updated and the changes are really great.

We are starting to see almost all the frames fit very well into the game.

That being said I feel as though Excalibur is often left out. Are there any plans to buff/change him to fit in better with the rest of the recently updated frames?

Will there ever come a time in some event or something or another that we will be able to meet the Lotus visor thing-to-helmet and/or will there ever come a time where we have to rescue the Lotus from an under-developed (lore-wise) character such as The Stalker?

Are there any plans for color options for the emblems for warframes and pets (Sentinel, Kubrow, others)? Ive always wanted options to change the event badge colors and the default lotus clan symbol (Though these UI edit questions aove are REALLY lookin good now ;D).

Also any plans to fix the event badge position on the Carabus Dethcube to match the changes done to the clan badge?

EDIT: That was a terrible question.

Are there any plans to increase the number of enemies in the void (units already in use, + Void exclusive) and if so, can we get a few hints?

Edited by Cj21forever

In a word weapon accessories. I understand that this has probably been talked about before, but with recent additions to the game like the warframe armor pieces and the dangly bits attached to melee weapons, is there a reason for there not to be accessories to primary and secondary weapons like laser pointers, extended mags, scopes etc? I realize that mods normally control aspects like zoom, recoil and magazine size but most of the time people will put a damage mod on over anything that adds functionality to a weapon. These could also become items that give further purpose to mastery rank of weapons, so say most attachments are locked at level 0 but at level 5 you unlock a red dot sight.

Accessories that could be implemented that would replace certain unused mods:

-Silencers

-Scopes

-Laser attachments (With customizable colors :P, green beams of doom!pew pew!)

-Extended Mags

-Custom Holsters for weapons (Increased swap speed)

-Grips (might be difficult since it would change shape of weapons in most cases)

So my questions:

Can we get accessories for primary and secondary weapons that add scopes, extended magazines, flashlights, laser pointers etc?

Can we get more items to customize our guns in general, to include more custom skins? (Other then just camo)

Edited by Lavon

Q1: Awhile ago, you asked the Design Council to come up with ideas for generic Warframe mods, as well as opinions on the topic as a whole. Were there any submissions that intrigued you? With player feedback on the concept, will you proceed? What are your thoughts?

Q2: For awhile now, there has been talk about diversifying the Corpus with female enemy types on the forum. I believe there have been a few instances of it being mentioned as something being looked at. Is there any news on this? Would it be possible to see some concepts being worked on, if any?

Q1. Why did you nerf the Lato and Aklato so much over the months? Especialy why did you nerfed the Vandal and Prime version aswell?

Q2. Any chance for people to be able to chose their starting weapons in the future similar to how they can chose their starting Warframes?

Q3. If Valkyr is a class of Warframe, why would the Tenno replicate the original escaped Tenno's appearance like that, including all the clumsily "implanted" devices by the Corpus?

Q4. Why remove charge attacks? The loss of a powerfull but slower attack has an especialy negative effect on the performance of heavy melee weapon which challening can't replace.

Q5. What exactly qualifies a weapon as clantech and what qualifies it as freely aquirable via the market (in blueprint form)?

Q6. Why are there suddently so many weapons developed by Corpus and Grineer that aren't used by them? If you want to expand lore why do you break it so much with that?

Q7. Any chance someone is finaly forced to sit down and clean up the market *cough* 150 plat for a Skana *cough* so prices make any damn sense and people might be more willing to pay you money for something?

Q8. Why do you throw lore into the Warframe descriptions, where they shouldn't be unless they are directly related to said frame, instead of just creating LORE entry in the codex to read those story bits?

Q9. Tell me Scott or Steve, how many Leech Ospreys did you each had to kill until you got the Glaive stance mod and where did you fought them? Why tease players with it and then put it behind such a insulting grind wall? Why not put the most interesting stances simply in the mod drop tables of bosses?

Q10. Weren't the shipyard tilsets supposed to be on Earth? Why suddently put them on Ceres? How can a planet smaller than our moon have a rain producing atmosphere?

I have a question about rather we'll get to have Vandal/Wraith skins for our warframes just for the fun of it.

And can the Devs work on more throwable melee weapons? We got the Glaive and Kestral, how about a tomahawk like axe or something we can throw as well?

Are they going to be new frames in update 14

Have you ever think about making a infested frame that has the power to transform in to a werewolf

What kind of stance mod is going to be for the sword and shield

Edited by Miraak763

Prime direction. Ages ago when Frost Prime first released you guys said Primes wouldn't "replace" originals but with the direction Primes are taking now will there be alternate crafting requirements so resources from regulars are carried over to the Primes now they are, more or less, straight up upgrades to the originals.

Are we ever going to see more heavily defended locations? What I mean is, will we ever come across an area that the enemies are locked down in and not moving, like a bunker with turrets around it and heavy weapons ready to unload on us should we even attempt to assault. This would make sense in invasion tile sets, you come up to a barrier, break it down, enemies with mounted gun turrets and rockets start unloading at you, making you have to stop and think "Okay, how are we getting past this?"

Questions:

1)Will banshee get a buff to 4 skill. Cause it sucks in damage and when you use it enemies far away from distance of the skill shoot you and kill you while in 4 skill =(

2)Will we have a reaper with long handle like serro? :D

3)Are you planing to add something more to end game ?

4)Can you improve the accesories in Dojo for example to place closer both trees, because to place them you need distance and it sucks 

Q: Will DE ever implement a token system into the void drop tables? Many players feel cheated that they have to grind through "x" number of games just to get a bunch of inferior parts they don't want. Shouldn't you reward players based on effort, not luck?

Rhino Prime was the first one with boosted stats (Sprint Speed), besided "regular" different look and additional polarities.

There were Hot-topics after this, regarding something like "Will older Primes getting a boost too?".

Now we have a Loki Prime with a great example of boosted stats as well.

Still nothing is done about older primes.

TL:DR - When? And how much long those things, that really seems to not to require a lot of work to do, will take 3-4+ months just to getting looked into?