Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #31!

[DE]Rebecca

Will all the extra experience earned so far on maxed Warframes go towards the Focus system or will we just have to start over when it is implemented..

I know these numbers aren't correct but for the sake of an example:

Let's say it Takes 100k exp to max a Warframe

But on your profile it continues to keep track of all exp earned per Warframe,

So you might have an Excalibur with 600k total exp earned..

Will that additional 500k go towards the focus system?

Or when its added in game do we all just start at a "0" rank in regards to it?

I know personally, I've put a LOT of time and effort playing my Frost Prime and Nekros, I would be disappointed if I didn't get something for all the extra exp and time spent playing them

Question 1: When is my Frost Prime getting some love? You've buffed the new Prime Frames (not alot but i guess its something), and the old Prime Frames are just like "Hey, its not like we're any less important than Rhino or Loki, how come we don't get stat boosts?"

Question 2: Frost Prime is also getting a visual remake right? I mean, c'mon, Ember, Loki, and Rhino got some AWESOME looking Prime forms, Frost's just looks like he got gold fleck stuck in his armor from void missions. (Mag Prime needs a visual remake too)

Question 3: When is the armor gonna actually be "armor"?

Question 4: Drop tables my dear Lotus, what in the world happened to spreading them out rather than diluting them further?

Question 5: The Dojos SERIOUSLY need that Spawn Room. I mean c'mon, I hate jumping into a mission just to test how a weapon performs, and having to go through the mission with a brand spanking new weapon that I had no idea flopped against that faction/enemy group. That Spawn Room would solve ALOT of problems and be a great testing ground for weapons and Warframes.

Question 6: On the topic of Dojos, when are you gonna fix up the way we can decorate the dojos? Its annoying when I have to back and forth from the terminal to place JUST ONE decoration, when I have to decorate entire grand halls and a 3 floor dojo. AAAAND i hate having to destroy a decoration just because I didn't place it right, due to a lack of a good angle or perspective to place it, and have to do the entire thing ALL over again. Oh, and can we raise the room cap please? You're introducing new rooms in the future, and I'm going to hate having to destroy rooms just to add new ones. Eddric is a great Architect who brough up alot of these problems and more.

Question 7: What is the Focus System really?

Question 8: Any chance we're having stat changing gear coming back? I mean this is a futuristic game about ninjas, they don't wear things just for looks, everything about a ninja has purpose. The Syndanas could be ceremonial, cool, but the armor and helms would actually make sense having stat changes. I mean there has to be some tech in those helms, thats why they look so cool and are there, adding stats just makes sense. (Not stupid stats, stats that make sense for different styles of builds, almost no Warframe needs extra stamina.)

Question 9: What other Warframes are on the table for fixing soon? Going back to Frost Prime, that 5 second pause was AWESOME to use in battle, it was perfect for mobs you had to really wail on because powers weren't getting the job done. Or if that doesn't work, could it be that anything that survives the avalanche gets slowed like how it works with his Ice Waves? And did you guys work out the bug with the slow arua not expanding with the size of the snow globe?

Question 10: Are we ever getting the option of downsizing our clan? And will the Observatory get some use now? And the Barracks?

Question 11: When are the Elemental Warframes gonna be immune to their respective elements? Its kinda funny seeing my Frost Prime (yet again as an example) be superslowed by ice or get half shields BECAUSE of ice. And Ember being hurt by fire? C'mon, the chick has fire flying out of her headpiece in Prime form for pity's sake!

Edited by AlphaHorseman

Any ideas or teasers for the next Warframe?

Any more ideas for endgame content? The Dark Sectors were fun for awhile, but after playing them and getting a ton of credits and XP, I ran out of things to do again. I'm already at MR16, too, and have almost every mod, so I have nothing to do for now.

Saw the new honor system had leaked in while i was playing a Survival mission.

How will honoring players work with it being common that players get disconected from host at the end of Tower missions and will there be a new score screen coming with it?

Will you consider removing stamina costs from sprinting, wall-running, and normal melee, decreasing stamina regeneration rates, and changing melee channeling to draw from the Warframe's stamina reserves? This would make movement feel freer and more fluid, stop channeling from competing with powers and force it to compete with blocking instead (offense or defense?) and make a wide variety of otherwise-interesting mods legitimately useful. 

Any word on adding an actual purpose to melee combos beyond aesthetics? You've been adding new combos (most of which look pretty dang nice,) but I suggested giving a specific purpose to each combo a while ago. (e.g. Fast, single-target combos that strike the same enemy multiple times to build the hit counter. Combos that do less damage but offer defensive bonuses. Combos that are slightly slower but hit larger numbers of enemies. etc.) Can we have some specifics on what is happening, and what won't be? 

are you going to drop the ash clone "holograms" and put back the solid ash clones? please?

I second this! I like the solid ash clones better than the holograms. too much like Loki (nothing againts Loki) with the solid ash clones, it looks more...ash like :D perhaps ash's clones could be more "shadowy|smoky" rather than holographical.   

Anyways, my question tho: could we have an indicator or just text showing our elemental damage on our current in-game weapon? like corrosive, viral, radiation combo-elemental or just plain toxin, heat etc. it's even better if it uses the icons representing the elementals like the ones we can find in the codex. 

also, since we have alternate helmets for our normal warframes, will there be alternate prime helms? 

Edited by Zounderth

Considering that the idea of mods being created for certain damage bonuses (ex. Headshots) have been brought up could there be a possibility of enabling a form of "modding the mods" where other possibilites and factors can open up with how said mod will work if the player chooses to do so?

In relation to that topic there is the idea of allowing players to modify certain warframe abilities to become more versatile, like change Vauban's Tesla to use a different elemental type and method of attack or have Slash Dash home in to a target at the cost of damage falloff. Will that come in the form of non-warframe specific abilties or is it possible in the long run to create a system where you can mod the abilities?

Edited by RockCambo

When are we going to get some Sentinel lore now that we are getting those killer koalas that already have some lore about their origin?

How about creating a machinima tool now that you created this webpage parter program to bring in a whole new set of players? I posted an idea about using the codex which doesnt need that much extra work. Cause only posting up gameplay videos can only go so far.

Since you guys are in the "mood" of supporting Youtubers and such, when will we see better tools for video making?

Some easy things that could be changed are for example: removing the blur from the Codex while the HUD is off so we can use it as a camera.

If you wanted to take this further, a COD inspired "theater mode" would be amazing: being able to use freelook to see and record awesome shots of a Lancer geting cut in half.

OKay DE ,

for the love of RNG Jesus and the great potato famine

Will we ever get a better recovery system?

Please respond i've been asking for a while and i'm starting to lose hope. yes no i don't care which, I just wanna  know if it's on the table or not tired of being ignored.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/177682-de-i-know-youre-ultra-busy-with-20-but-i-hope-you-wont-forget-this/

Edited by Deidaku

And again this devstream takes place while I'm at work.

I need to set priorities...*quits job* loljk

Just gonna bump this question, because it's a good one:

Q: The Suspicious Shipments sparked some confusion and anticipation among the community, and even Lotus told us to "prepare" until Alad V made his next move. Has Alad V made his move yet?

Are there any plans to take a few steps back, and polish or buff older content to stand up to the new standards?

I'm referring to stuff like some old Clan-Tech, which have a particularly high cost opposing their actual effectiveness mid-to-late game, yet requiring you to be mid-to-late game, having Mastery Rank and Forma to spare. (Spectra is a good example of this... except not even being viable early game, along with a MR 4 requirement, Forma and Fieldron)

With the surplus of newer content flushing out the old, with better stats and lower cost, older content starts becoming junk using up hard drive space. Powercreep is the big issue here, so is there (or will there be) any plans to fix (or at least lessen) this problem?

To Whom The Maker/Editor Is Of The Dark Sector: Solar Rails... Whats Happening With Them? More Clans/Alliances Are Controlling More Then ! And It Makes It Hard For Growing Clans/Alliances To Evn Think About Dark Sectors... Perhaps A Certain Limit On How Many A Faction Can Control... Or Even A New System Entirely...With More Then 13 Dark Sectors perhaps Another Dimension Brought Forth By the Void ... Inter-Dimensional Keys. Sounds Cool...

Anyways Thanks For Reading...

Will you implement Pseudo-RNG or "shufflebag" system instead of pure RNG?

If not would you implement a token system? Where if you had tons of useless(for you) Prime parts, you could craft them into a token(maybe ~5 parts for 1 token). And you could use tokens to craft(or exchanged in Trading Post for) a Prime part of your choice (of course it would take several tokens for one part, maybe from two to five?). The bp for tokens could be acquired from Orokin Lab.

Oh, and Move Warframe abilities to the market.

Edited by Drejzer

I'd like to know, if there will be a fix to the Mobile Defence about losing the datamass being unable to recuperate it if it falls in the abyss? It has happened frequently so should we expect a Mobile Defence 2.0?

Second question would be, well more a commentary at the same time, stackable rewards for defence, yay or nay?

I personally think it should be a thing since now, the only place to really grind for XP, ressources and rewards is in Survival. There is a great fun to defend an objective. Also having people leaving mid-way, ending up alone or without a member makes defense harder and less likely for success in the mission. So, instead, being able to stack rewards would fix this problem. I'm sure everyone would be happy to be able to get that one Forma they couldn't have because the team wanted to go for the 50th wave.

/can we please have the tests not every 24 hours please ? Maybe every 8 or 12? I think 24 hours to long and bit unfair or at least you do it. Fail and wait 2 hours and do again then lock for 12 or 24 hours I can live with that:)

One other thng can you please add control system to at least 1 or 2 extra areas night mare getting them...

Can we maybe have like  missions to do where we get some Plat? I think that be nice :)

Any patches due soon? as game crashes alot round Jupiter thank you