Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #31!

[DE]Rebecca

And again this devstream takes place while I'm at work.

I need to set priorities...*quits job* loljk

Just gonna bump this question, because it's a good one:

Why do you need to say that? They're always at the same time, so of course if you've got work then, it'll always be that way....

Any plans to adjust shotguns? Some of the rifles (Soma, Boltor, Synapse, Dread) are considered solid endgame weapons as well as many side arms. When are we going to get some shotguns that can compete? With the damage levels on the T4s their range feels horrible and not worth their lack luster damage...

EDIT: and wheres the sniper buff? If this isn't something that can be fixed in a hotfix or is taking more time, can we at least get hints?

Edited by Dipstick

Will we ever be likely to see abilities that cross over warframes? for example an ability that drains shields to charge energy(OP i know). but you get my drift. Not warframe abilities, but utility skills that can be equipped on everything?

Will we ever get some non-closedbeta-vandal weps ? or even warframes wich are vandal/wraith ? 

Do we can get a "visit a planet and do your thing" mission type for only just chilling the way or test some moves/teach them members/pvp in larger style then conclav.

Do we get missions where more then 4 players can participate?

Question:

With the introduction of Void IV you had the best chance so far to fix the drop tables, but you introduced the new prime parts along with copied parts from other tables, instead of moving them to that tier to reduce the dilution problem.

So... Why?

Can we get the option for the last member of a clan to be able to donate resources in the vault of the clan they left to the vault of another clan when they leave? I'm sure theres plenty of clans that have absorbed people from defunct clans but the resources just got left behind in limbo.

1. The general consensus is that you guys are just adding tilesets and bosses on without thinking about going back over fundamental gameplay issues.

Any plans? That is to say, do know what you want it to look like and be like by the finished stage?

2. Why not add new mission types to the Void and move prime parts there, instead of T4?

While it I wasn't surprised the decision was made, it was still unexpected for me to see the staff weapon Bo to be turned into a Prime. What sparked that debate, and why Bo?

Also,

Regarding the Kubrows, will there be any sort of 'weaponized attachments' to them, like you can your sentinel? Or will they be relying on whatever skills you teach them?

Will Vauban come to the Tenno Lab? Or will that easter egg in the lab with his Bounce be nothing more than a mirage, and Vauban will still be stuck on Alert Limbo?

Also, what Primeframes and Prime weapons are you thinking of creating next? Ash Prime? Volt Prime? Trinity Prime? Maybe Soma Prime (Oh god, here come the comments about how OP it would be), or even the Bolto Prime?

Edited by HankMadness64

- Frost speed.

- More details about Focus System.

- Explain if some stances does more damage or buffs.

- Buff another Primes like Rhino and Loki (more speed and more energy)

- Fix Rng or explain about the "Rotations" A/B/C

- When you can release U14? just the month.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

On a question of the lore side of things (just sort of a minor point): regarding Alad V's return, do you intend for us to take this as a "rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated"-style turn of events after which he switched his research over to Biotics and the Technocyte (and carelessness led to his apparent Infestation), or was he resurrected by the Technocyte ala Alexi Stukov from the Starcraft franchise (which seems to be hinted at by his Infested collar)?

When we fight the Sentients(I know it is confirmed)will we go to THEIR solar system? This could open up a great opportunity to try out new tilesets or enemy difficulty and other stuff. And it would just make a new "endgame" because as of now the current "endgame" isn't really anything. Plus...I just want to be in SPACE...space tileset pls ;-;.

So, for anyone who wants to answer, and in regard to the ships possibly being connected to your time through Mercury:

How exactly are you going to integrate the new tutrorial system into the game for players already here? Will they be forced through it to acquire the nessicary parts for our ships, or will it just slide in like the first tutorial changes?

ALSO:

When can we hope to see the enemy spawning rooms? We saw a developer one in Devsteam #30 without textures, but there've been many players still asking for this in our Dojos.

(EDT: Fixed typos)

Edited by Shad0wclaw17

Q1 - why does wyrm prime have no polarities or extra buffs for being a prime following the recent trend of primes beaning buffed....?

Also why does Wyrm prime, not have a laser rifle prime and only the standard a laser rifle which does not count towards mastery.

Q2 - Sheldon - Why did you make the walls in the void have Rng....????

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/245858-the-walls-have-rng/#entry2858170

Q3 - Are you going to Make the other primes have a 4th polarity slot like Loki and to buff the old one before Rhino prime - like Frost, Ember, Excalibur, Mag ????

Q4 when are you going to rebalance the conclave on mods..?, and look in to old mods and bring them back up to par with the new one ie  slip magazine  - cost 9 for a 30% magazine size and while ice storm cost 9 for 40% magazine and 40% cold damage, so what im trying to say is will old mods like slip magazine get a buff or a point decrease to make them have a use so they are not wasted..?

Q5 - How are the sniper rifle buffs coming along.. ? also will they apply to the Snipertron Vandal..?

Q6 - How are the new hubs and tenno ships coming along cant wait for them to be released...