Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #31!

[DE]Rebecca

Two questions.

1) Is there any news to share on account migration? I've been eager to play PS4 with all my PC gear; please note I understand the last time we talked about it, it was in Sony's hands. Still; anything to share?

2) This one's kinda far out there, but I wanted to post it anyway: will we ever get a proto-glaive (the old glaive design from dS) to match our Proto-armor? I posted a thread on here, and it seems to have gained some following. Just thought I'd share.

Is there any plans to fix this? :

1.Yamako syadana - This syadana need fix for some frames

2.Deatcube Carabus skin - Need little be down for Event badge place

3.Wyrm prime - Need to Reverse the Event badge

4.Ether dagger - Need to remove from codex entry (because this weapon doesnt exist again CMIWW)

Hey DE 

I love the Ice element death animation and i love when the enemies explode to snow falx so i was wondering since there is Fire , Electricity and Toxin elemental weapon can you please make a weapon that its Base Damege is Cold so we can see that death animation a bit more .Thank you

Here are my questions:

When are we going to see Defense rewards stacking?

Can the invasion play through requirements for Defense and survival missions be changed from 3 play through, to 1 single play through with more/better rewards for staying longer and wiping out more of the invading force?

When can we expect a release date for the Xbox One version?

When the Xbox One version is released, will there be a similar service for account transfers? If so is there a possibility that instead of just flat out changing which system the account calls home permanently, can the game account be copied from PC onto Xbox One with out the loss of the PC account? (I own a PC and Xbox One, I have friends on both systems, and I have all of the warframes BUT two of them, and I really want to have them on my Xbox account, but I don't want to lose them on my PC account because I have friends who I still play with, and a clan.)

Can we see more armor parts that we can put on our warframes, some that are elemental in nature?

Can we have a more permanent location for the Infestation?

Can Void keys not require a whole new lobby to start? can we just drag players?

Can the "join in" period for survival and defense missions be increased from 5 to 15? Or the "Open slots" in clan and friends List UI be fixed so it doesn't include missions where the Objective has already been complete? I run into this issue every time I go to join a friend, and there's an open slot, but get hit with the "The objective has already been complete" pop up, which in my book, isn't a match open to be joined.

Q1: Are you guys willing to take the time to poll the community to find out which prime weapons and warframes are most desirable, then arrange void drop tables based on those results, making the more in demand items T4, and the least in demand items T1 so that there's a sense of progress when taking on more difficult enemies?

Q2: Are there any plans to revisit mastery rank requirements for weapons? This could go along with the first question, where the more desirable weapons require a higher mastery rank to use, and the restrictions could make more sense.

Q3: notionphil's thread about better dumb enemies, found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/238581-forget-better-ai-we-need-better-dumb-enemies/ offered some very good suggestions about breaking up the monotony of combat with some simple changes. I was irritated that it was burshed aside in the last dev stream despite massive community support. Are these ideas something you're willing to consider? Or can we simply expect more of the same old boring grind and attacks that remove player agency? (I particularly dislike all the AI attacks which take away player agency for an extended period of time, at least give us the option to avoid/recover based on our own reaction/skill PLEASE).

Q4: Can you adjust the RNG drop system so that it's weighted towards better rewards after spending more time in endless missions? It's rather annoying getting the same item you didn't need at wave 5 and wave 50. Why aren't we rewarded for skill/time spent? Also, why don't defense rewards stack?

Q5: Could the UI team please add a wave counter to Interception missions?

Also, thank you all very much for your hard work on the game!

Edited by MEGASHAFT

A few questions:

Somewhere in the future will there be a Gore 2.0?

How's the Valkyr rework coming?

What's the new tileset going to be?

When is the new UI going to be completed?

why are you remention questions that for sure they will respond?

Q1: The next Prime Warframe(s) - would it(they) be female or male and which one will it be?

Q2: Will you add lore to the rest of the Prime frames and is there any ETA on that?

Q3: (S)Alad V's new "venture". What happened with that? Is Mr. V lost or something?

Q4: Braton P damage rework: will the base damage will ever be balanced (to 7.5/7.5/9 for example)?

Q5: Are there going to be any holodecks/shooting ranges/training rooms in the Dojo, where we can practice our weapons/builds/combos?

Q6: Frost Prime - will he get a speed buff like Rhino did (he really needs it)

Q7: The RNG in the void survival missions - it's currently nuts.

Q8: The Void: how about including more missions like Interception (T1-3) and missions like rescue, spy and sabotage to be included?

Q9: The Focus system, the player ships and the Kubrows - how are things going with them?

Q10: Excalibur Proto-skin - any ETA on when it will come back?

When are the "mobile" and "defense" parts of mobile defense going to combine and actually become a unique thing, instead of just a spy mission with some defense thrown in? Also, there is a defense map in the grineer shipyards that has the cryopod move from one part of the map to the other, this is really cool and brings a new aspect to defense, are you going to take a look at this and maybe expand upon this moving defense objective idea?

Has any progress been made for the generic warframe powers? If so, what kinds of new powers can we expect every warframe to be able to use?

Also Loki Prime looks awesome but has some really bad weapon placement when he's not using his primary or melee. Can the position of his unused weapons be placed maybe lower on his back or at least so they dont go through his sweet backpack?

Edited by Philosopher

Question 1: Any updates on Trinity's skirt getting animated?

Question 2: The Grineer Shipyards tileset on Ceres introduced a new Defense map where a tram moves the pod from one position to another at random after each wave. Are there any plans for expanding on this game mechanic on a larger scale, and/or with alternate game types, such as Interception?

Or an entirely different gametype such as a 'train' mission?

Examples: Junkyard mission on Shadows of the Empire (N64), or the train mission on Goldeneye (N64).

Do you guys have any concrete idea of when the game will be out of Beta? I don't mean, like, a specific date or time. What I want to know is if you guys have any idea what kind of features need to be present in the game, etc., for it to be in a "full release" state.

The reason I ask is because I know a number of people who distrust games that have been in beta for "too long", and others who won't play any games that are in a beta form.

I also think it could be helpful to us as a community to have something to point to, to say "when this feature gets added to the game, it will be out of beta", partly as a finish line and partly as something to bring up and point to if someone ever asks us "Is this game going to be in beta forever?" (Which has happened more often than you'd think.

Will we ever receive anything like Passive traits that are unique to each WarFrame other than base stats?

Is there a possibility that you can create Different Tiers for each WarFrame ability?

Reason for asking this, is because some of us high-leveled Tenno venture into extremely long survivals/defenses, sometimes going over 40 mins/waves. Some of us feel extremely oppressed by the enemies when our abilities become useless, and can barely revive each other.

What about an Aura-mod type of card for our Primaries and Secondaries? Maybe something Like a [visible] Suppressor, Range Finder, Compensator, etc?

Lastly, will the Kubrows be commandable? I'd like to command my specter from time to time, and choose the abilities he/she should use when I want, while maintaining their AI's freedom to use any ability. Commanding Kubrows would also be great; for example, running a stealth mission and ordering your Kubrow to hold off from tearing apart enemies. 

Edited by LightningRain

Here are a few ideas i have had while playing:

it would be cool for clans to set hits out on players (for doing whatever), and send members of similar level to collect the bounty on them.

I was thinking it would be cool to have a sentinel that is actually mounted on the warframe like a backpack, and have dual shoulder cannons. also you could still attach sentinel gear for maximum jetpack looking awesomeness. you could also have the option to deploy it near a defense objective while you go around and loot.

and this: http://i.imgur.com/QErkoMg.gif

which made me think of a conclave race mode.

Trinity is a black sheep right now with no real niche to fill. She is isupposed to be healing support based, but other frames offer some form of health restoring like Necros and Oberon and other strong abilities for combat. Trinity has well of life, and blessing for healing. Well of life feels and weak. Where energy vampire, everyone seems to pack an energy siphon (me Included) and necros can produce energy orbs with desacrate. For combat link is useful for offseting low armor and health values and is strong as is. Blessing feels out of place, the animation and effect does not seem right, it looks very rushed and not very intresting, I see an opportunity to improve it. Blessing could be a channeling were you can take no other actions and create a safe area that fades after a few seconds to heal the team over the duration in place of instant healing would be alot more intresing.  trinity would need to be near and ready to make effective use of healing and protection. Writing this I tried to keep ballance in mind while keeping her bigest ability to have a real impact in the team, and in turn having skill to use it, positioning is critical for you can't move and if your team is not near, they will not recive the protection. Thank you for taking the time to read the whole post  - Litterlight

Something that me and a couple of friends were talking about and wondering is if it would be possible to have individual extraction in survival missions.

it gets a little frustrating when you need to extract early but the other 3 'squad' members keep telling you that they're staying until 25-30 minutes, or when you're trying to rank up a weapon or frame and new players join in and head to extraction at 5-10 minutes

Q1: Trinity has been left out in the cold lately when it comes to skins and animation. Is she getting any love anytime soon?

Q2: The design council was asked to come up with general powers that could be used by any Frame, since then we have heard nothing about anything moving forward with these type of universal powers, any news?

Q3: Why did you go back on your decision on PvP and why do you think it should be "endgame" instead of something more fitting ninja, like stealth based base conquer or making bases really hard to get into and players needing to use their parkour skills. Almost any idea is better than PvP, wouldn't you agree?

I second this! I like the solid ash clones better than the holograms. too much like Loki (nothing againts Loki) with the solid ash clones, it looks more...ash like :D perhaps ash's clones could be more "shadowy|smoky" rather than holographical.   

Anyways, my question tho: could we have an indicator or just text showing our elemental damage on our current in-game weapon? like corrosive, viral, radiation combo-elemental or just plain toxin, heat etc. it's even better if it uses the icons representing the elementals like the ones we can find in the codex. 

also, since we have alternate helmets for our normal warframes, will there be alternate prime helms? 

like in ME isnt it? XD

Will we ever be likely to see abilities that cross over warframes? for example an ability that drains shields to charge energy(OP i know). but you get my drift. Not warframe abilities, but utility skills that can be equipped on everything?

move to the drawer of corrupted mods...¬¬

We know Ships are coming and all they bring...We know Dark Sectors are going further.

How about DOJOS? The Dojo system seems to have been put aside for quite some time now.

> Are there any plans to improve the building mode? How about added functionality to rooms (Oracle, Trophy, Observatory). The Dojo is the heart of a Clan, but it sits empty most of time because it has no function other than trading. And how about all the amazing ideas for new functional rooms and interactive decorations in the Forum's Dojo Feedback section? Any thoughts on implementing some of those?

In short: Is the DOJO stuck in development hell, or are we going to see it finally get the attention it needs?