Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Problem With Banshee And Why She Is Not So Popular =((

xXHunterzzzXx

Hi all, my name in game is xXHunterzzzXx, and i'm playing warframe since it was released on pc for free. Banshee was actually my second warframe after Ember which i bought and she was my favourite frame( Valkyr too ^^) But now i tried to play with her and she's not really so good basically the only good skill she has is sonic boom cause it's cheap AoE control. Other skills are not useful really previous year when she was released her ult was amazing cause she was immune but now when you ult you basically die even with a maxed ranged lol. Sonar hmmm... but really now it has a bug where it doesn't cast at all. The damage it gives is good especially in late game but lol you will shoot and aim those spots marked when you can just shoot without aim and kill. Silence well the ability is bad cause the stealth which it provides is S#&$.. the only use of this ability is infested defense cause it stuns, but lol why you need stun when you can use ult or sonic boom. This frame has overall low armor and shields and hp making it squeshie. If we take example Zephyr she is basically really like rhino lol :DD Cause she has mobility , she has crowd control,she has 3 skill which grants her good defense(lol late game iron skin),and the 2 skill just for fun (the only plus of that skill is when you combine it with heavy impact that is hilarious):DD But overall i think Banshee now is one of those frames which needs a buff like Saryn cause she is a very hard to play frame. Especially in survival 4 where she is just 5 shots and dead and you can't even do anything with it. I hope de will think about what to do with here and make her a better frame which can be compared with frames like Valkyria,Zephyr,Nova,Rhino etc..                        Thanks for reading sorry for errors cause i'm Russian and it's not so easy to write in non native language hah :D What you think about banshee does she need buff ?

Edited by xXHunterzzzXx

Misuses frame, complains. Half of Warframe players are like that.

She is perfectly fine frame, as there is no one better at point defense than her. Having crapload of staggers and stuns is just fine by me, and if you go for range and efficiency she can be monster.

Misuses frame, complains. Half of Warframe players are like that.

She is perfectly fine frame, as there is no one better at point defense than her. Having crapload of staggers and stuns is just fine by me, and if you go for range and efficiency she can be monster.

I was goofing around with her last night because she was the only one who had a color scheme that fit the obsidian yom and she is fun. Especially since silence messes with enemies now.

Lol that rework omg go to survival 4 and play till 30 mins and count how much you died with her and you will understand why i raised this topic. Yeas she requires skill she is beautifully made in all sorts animations,model,alterantive helmets( and their buffs). But can you say me who she is better in game? I think even frames like trinity is better then her. The only real use of banshee is defences cause cc but lol why you need cc when you cna bring bette frames like nova,and rhino which have the same cc and are much more common and useful ( nova ults slow, and rhino stomp late game ftw)

I don't have enough reactors for me to stick my potato in her if she's eventually going to be primed. I'll play her when I get around 6-7 more golden potatoes, or when the prime comes out, whatever comes first.

Also, Trinity is still one of the strongest frames in the game, just nobody uses her anymore because you can't abuse link with explosives. Now the brokenly exploitable ability is Nyx's absorb and everyone jumped on that bandwagon.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

She JUST got reworked....

And in spite of this she is no more effective or fun than before.

I was even expecting a basscannon video to turn up when her rework arrived, but we didnt even get that. What does that tell you about how popuar she is?

Having slapped on overextended on banshee, all I have to say is she could use a sizable range increase to her power 1 and ultimate, give em both like a 50-60% buff in range and she should be golden when you slap on a simple stretch mod.

Banshee can save your life with enough energy. 

If someone is bleeding and another person is ready to revive him, Banshee can stunlock the whole area just to let this person do her job. 

Otherwise Sonic Boom is just perfect as a quick cc. 

Silence is a mobile stun and is pretty effective, even when you don't want to go stealth.

And Sonar allows better performance in defense missions, to show players where the enemy is, for example. 

Seriously, Banshee is awesome as she is. Doesn't even need any damage buff, she is not meant to deal damage. 

Edited by DeadScream

Banshee can save your life with enough energy. 

If someone is bleeding and another person is ready to revive him, Banshee can stunlock the whole area just to let this person do her job. 

Otherwise Sonic Boom is just perfect as a quick cc. 

Silence is a mobile stun and is pretty effective, even when you don't want to go stealth.

And Sonar allows better performance in defense missions, to show players where the enemy is, for example. 

Seriously, Banshee is awesome as she is. Doesn't even need any damage buff, she is not meant to deal damage. 

Well i agree with you, but the only use of here is reviving and defence no more. I don't say that she is S#&$ i love here very much as a frame, but if you compare here with other frames she is not good. Especially now when half of community are rhino fans who spam stomp and revive.

Edited by xXHunterzzzXx