Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth,coptering, Or Run U Decide =)

xXHunterzzzXx

Well i likethis forum badly hah :D and i'm interested what is your play style how you like to play this game ? You like Coptering through whole map, or passing stealth(loki invis, ash invis,or banshee silence), or you like just running ,and killing everything you see.

Nowadays I want to love stealth. It sounds really awesome, but unfortunately I don't think this game has a lot of stealth experience (the new rescue missions are really awesome for it, though).

So I just kill whatever I see until stealth gets more attention on the dev. desk.

It depends on my mood really, and for each frame and weapon (Got them all), i customize them for different experience.

For giggles and for challagne, i use hobbled dragon key into the mix.

EDIT: For stealth i definitly use the hobbled key, and a frame not use for stealth, for extra challange and fun.

Edited by Cebius

"stealth" hahah, ok ya right, nm

considering how running is basically like 10000X slower than coptering, and sprint/stamina are just broken and ridiculous

is it any wonder that ppl copter all over the place? of course ppl luv coptering, becuz the rest of the movement systems in warframe are dirt

if DE would overhaul our movement options, and do things like give us better collision mechanics, useful running/sprinting (WHY DO THE WARFRAMES GET SO TIRED?!?!?!), and "parkour 2.0", then MAYBE ppl would not be so attached to the abomination that is "coptering"

DE got rid of wave-dashing becuz it was a dumb-looking glitch, but they wont do the same thing to coptering =[, i just have no idea why they dont see how foolish this is and it is not the great emergent gameplay they think it is =/

Yeah enemies at all stages of play are way Way too easy to defeat, both early and endgame. There is no reason to not run and gun everything most of the time because no enemy really threatens to fail the mission and you are not really rewarded for playing it safe and slow.

Edited by -skimmer-

Coptering is my guilty pleasure. I hate the way it looks, and I wish it was removed from the game, but I feel like I'm playing with one arm tied behind my back if I ever use a weapon w/o it. I imagine I could become acclimated after a while if it were completely removed, but unfortunately the dev's have said this won't happen :c