Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: 1347 [Ooc]

S.T.M.P.D

Gyaaah I wanted Vauban.  Then again I'm kinda caught up in another thread so I'd hate to take a character that somebody wanted, only to write it halfheartedly.  Tell you what, when a new frame comes out, and if you add them, I'll consider taking it.

This idea seems amazing.  I'll love to see where it goes.

Hello! I am super new here (this is my first post ever) and new to Warframe in general, but this looks too awesome to pass up. I didn't even realize roleplay in the Warframe universe was a thing but I've always thought since I first encountered the game that it would be perfect for it. I would be interested in playing any part.

While I am new to Warframe, I am definitely not new to online RP. If you are still planning on running this, I will give it some thought and choose a part later this evening, but know that I am flexible and willing to play something else if someone REALLY wants a certain Warframe.

Edit: Oh, also, you might consider starting with who you have and picking up the rest as you go along. Trying to maintain interest and drive for an RP thread can be difficult enough without trying to recruit everyone at once and hoping that interest will still be there days/weeks/months down the road. I know that route has pitfalls of its own (people might be too intimidated to join later), but it's better than the idea dying before it even gets a chance. Just a friendly suggestion!

You certainly are right about that last part. I suppose I should stop putting this off and make the Ic introduction before this little thread gets mothballed.

Give me some time.

I would like to grab Oberon then.

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... See, a little bird told me that you have gotten yourself banned from other, more popular RP's, and for very good reasons.

So I'm afraid I'm going to have to reject that offer.

You actually made an RP thread for this! *squees excitedly*

Let me go read the IC, but depending on how things go I might be interested in poking around with this. I do tend to do mostly fanfiction though and am active in a few places right now, so I might need to mull over how much I'll actually have time to contribute to this. However, if you're okay with me being only semi-active, I might join in.

Very choice... And that`s an interesting coin you have there, mate! :D

Well i figure i've done a zeph and a saryn zeph hybrid soooo, i'd go something else. 'sides ever seen a three sided die they are very interesting. anyway yeah i'll grab Banshee if You guys'll have me.

Well i figure i've done a zeph and a saryn zeph hybrid soooo, i'd go something else. 'sides ever seen a three sided die they are very interesting. anyway yeah i'll grab Banshee if You guys'll have me.

Astra, You're a brilliant RPer, it would be wrong for us to not have you aboard!

Astra, You're a brilliant RPer, it would be wrong for us to not have you aboard!

w...wow thanks drake that's... that actually means a lot. No one ever complements me on my rp *hugs* I'll do my best dude.

Edited by Astralin

I'm sorta wondering how i'll put banshee i.... never mind if you visited a tavern then i could just throw her in as a traveling bard or something *rubs chin* I shall think on these things for now.

Edit: I'll wait until S.T accepts me officially to make a post.

Edited by Astralin

I'm sorry everyone.

I'm going to be very busy for the next few weeks - I'm taking a course in creative writing. So far, you guys have been a lot more active than me here, and that can sometimes be a problem: when everybody's asking for my approval to do crap and the thread starts slowing down.

Now that I'm gonna be even more busy, I'd just like to hold a little council to figure this pseudo-crisis out. I think an obvious solution is to play down Excalibur's leader role, let other people move the thread along so it doesn't need my clearance to scout towers out.

This is a problem that could kill this adventure if we aren't careful. We'd do well to figure out a solution.