Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: 1347 [Ooc]

S.T.M.P.D

Maybe we can just do it democratically. Most votes wins - e.g. Loki wants to scout. 3 guys say "yea!" and 4 say "nay!", result: Loki stays with group, saddened that he couldn`t get to phat lootz first.

The other option could be - we don`t ask for permission, we just inform:

"Esteemed leader Excalibur, I am going to scout out the tower!" Loki says, 

-NOT-

"Esteemed leader Excalibur, I would like your permission to scout out the tower. Pretty please." Loki says.

Guy who plays Loki - Sorry for using your character as an example, but it was the first request that came to my mind... ^^

Edited by Psychotoxin

Maybe we can just do it democratically. Most votes wins - e.g. Loki wants to scout. 3 guys say "yea!" and 4 say "nay!", result: Loki stays with group, saddened that he couldn`t get to phat lootz first.

The other option could be - we don`t ask for permission, we just inform:

"Esteemed leader Excalibur, I am going to scout out the tower!" Loki says, 

-NOT-

"Esteemed leader Excalibur, I would like your permission to scout out the tower. Pretty please." Loki says.

Guy who plays Loki - Sorry for using your character as an example, but it was the first request that came to my mind... ^^

I agree with the inform decision. 

We all are, Also I was just wondering. What weapons would the Tenno in this timeline use? 

Ash would use a Traditional Katana (Skana), Tanto (Mini Skana), Shurikins/Kunais (Something like that) , Smoke bombs some, twin hidden blades from Assassins Creed or Like his Sci Fi Counterpart.

But what other weapons. I already implanted the Attica but what weapons would the other Tenno use in their fights

Edited by Drakeardian

Weapons?

Pretty much all mêlée weapons work just fine. Most European weapons have not been implemented however, so since Excal uses a two-handed sword from there, I'll just call it a Galatine.

I'm writing this on my tablet, so I can't quote, but I prefer the "I'm going to" so we don't have to bog ourselves down with voting, and the story can progress as we please.

I will do my best to be here as much as possible, but that may not be as often as I would like.

snip

I've gone and turned Frost's Dual Zoren into ice axes, but I mean I think they'd look pretty much the exact same.  We DO have a fair amount of tech on our hands, you know.  Feel free to take the idea of what the frame is holding in their profiles (i.e. Nyx with Paris, Dual Skana; Nekros with Ether Reaper) and make it old.

snip

I understand.  This is fine with me as I'm taking time to do two threads at once AND have a crazy busy life, but RP is totally a part of it.  I'm kinda okay with our pace right now.

My Ember was an alchemist by profession, before she joined the cause of the Tenno. She uses various chemicals, potions and fluids, a pair of daggers (either Fang or Ether, still have to decide). Her secondary weapon is Kunai, and she`s using a Bow (Similar to Dread, but more... archaic) as her primary...

Edit: Dang it... posted it a bit too late... :D seems like the equipement train has rolled on without me... :D

Anyways, maybe you all could point out what your Knight-frames are using, so we can refer to each other`s equipment when needed. just an idea. 

Edited by Psychotoxin

Perhaps I could try and help with deciding between Ether or Fang. Fang would probably suit the 'assassin' more as a stabbing weapon that slides through padded armour or between metal plates, or perhaps hint to a medical or surgical background as it has been used as a surgical tool by the Corpus(see Corpus Outpost tileset). On the other hand, the Ethers could have been used for slaying the Infested(Plague in this RP) as the Ether Sword has been described to be used for cleansing Infested allies. Oh, and Ethers have higher Slash damage so I imagine they would be used to slash as opposed to the Fang's stabby blade.

My Trinity is so far armed with only a Bo staff, in reference to her background as a healer and religious person who wishes not to spill blood. 

Perhaps I could try and help with deciding between Ether or Fang. Fang would probably suit the 'assassin' more as a stabbing weapon that slides through padded armour or between metal plates, or perhaps hint to a medical or surgical background as it has been used as a surgical tool by the Corpus(see Corpus Outpost tileset). On the other hand, the Ethers could have been used for slaying the Infested(Plague in this RP) as the Ether Sword has been described to be used for cleansing Infested allies. Oh, and Ethers have higher Slash damage so I imagine they would be used to slash as opposed to the Fang's stabby blade.

My Trinity is so far armed with only a Bo staff, in reference to her background as a healer and religious person who wishes not to spill blood. 

Thanks. I`ll go with Ether Daggers then. Since slicing up reagents for potions could be a use for them. Some roots and stuff are pretty damn hard to slice with a common blade...

So can I join as Valkyr? Any objections?

Jump right in... :)

P.S. i hope i`m not too commanding since i`m just a participant, not the creator... ^^

Edited by Psychotoxin

Whereabouts?

Several places in Europe, but the guidelines of my tour group limits access to cellular phones and the internet. That, and we are going to be busy up the wazoo while we're there.

But still, I will come on when I can.

Edited by Exoteran

How will we explain what abilities each tenno has given that they don't really have the technology to perform some of the abilities in game. I figure they wouldn't affect or execute exactly like they do in game and would instead just be a similar result, such as rhino's stomp, probably wouldn't freeze time or throw people up but it would be enough to stagger people.

How will we explain what abilities each tenno has given that they don't really have the technology to perform some of the abilities in game. I figure they wouldn't affect or execute exactly like they do in game and would instead just be a similar result, such as rhino's stomp, probably wouldn't freeze time or throw people up but it would be enough to stagger people.

Well either one or two ways.

Either they have evolved to superhuman level of power. 

Or they know a varaity of arcane arts.