Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: 1347 [Ooc]

S.T.M.P.D

Question - What about weapon enchantments (read: mods)? Do we have contacts with people with mystical powers (besides ourselves) that could act like enchanters, or some such?

I kinda went with the whole "I brought the cold with me" thing so lorewise my weapons instantly have a "cold damage mod."  You write Ember so you could say she laced her weapons with some burning concoction or have it be like mine.

By the way, STMPD: if the Sentry's voice resonated throughout the whole building, shouldn't everyone be headed that way now?

Depends on how close everybody is.

If anybody, Banshee would've heard it.

Edited by MageMeat

Depends on how close everybody is.

If anybody, Banshee would've heard it.

Yo sorry for not being around to post this weekend was sorta hectic for me I'll get around to responding and everything here in a few minutes.

The lens is a portal to the bottom of the sea, where the Sentry - there's only one Sentry, fragmented into towers - has his smoke breaks. It's pretty chill down there except for the bone-crushing pressure and ice-cold water.

The lens is a portal to the bottom of the sea, where the Sentry - there's only one Sentry, fragmented into towers - has his smoke breaks. It's pretty chill down there except for the bone-crushing pressure and ice-cold water.

So, wait need to have a bit of clarification here, does that mean that the hole where the lens was is now pulling us towards it or is it just pulling things in very close proximity into itself?

Epic fight time is epic... :D

Also - Ember uses her own body heat to make fire... soo yeah... :P

And arrows are a more finite thing (atleast i think they are) than in the game... :D and melee doesn`t cut it (PUN!) against legions of soulless dudes... :D