Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: 1347 [Ooc]

S.T.M.P.D

yeah, sadly it looks like 1347 is gone for good... :(

Oh, I know.  I was here for the tragic Happening.

I second that!  I was already thoroughly enjoying what we had and how we all pulled together, and with even more planning/cooperation (*cough*maybe with planned members who won't pull a Hydroid*cough*), we could work something really special out.  Maybe even do another AU in a different timeline with the same people writing different characters!  Who knows--we have some skilled writers, we all just need time to grow and figure out real life a bit more.

I for one, highly anticipate working together again--soon.

#ShamelessSelfQuote

Oh, I know.  I was here for the tragic Happening.

#ShamelessSelfQuote

And the wind whispers Frosty...

Well, this RP was a bit ahead for its time, drumming up a lot of posts. It was really fun RP'ing with all of you, and much like pwner, I myself wouldn't mind seeing another partnership in the near future. Would be awesome to see.

And the wind whispers Frosty...

Well, this RP was a bit ahead for its time, drumming up a lot of posts. It was really fun RP'ing with all of you, and much like pwner, I myself wouldn't mind seeing another partnership in the near future. Would be awesome to see.

I'll be waiting on the wind to catch my sail.

4kkCJps.jpg

I will always ship North Wind.  You can't stop me.

We were good.  We were all good.  I'd love to see some more coordination and the addition of the new characters; things could really explode in a thread like that.