Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"interesting" Mods

Toaman1994

Question

After collecting all of the vital mods in Warframe (Damage, Vitality, Redirection...etc), my attention is slowly being drawn to more "interesting" mods for Warframes and weapons. Beyond the trash-tier damage reduction mods (Ice Resistance, Fire Resistance, Toxin Resistance...etc), mods like Natural Talent (Greater Casting Speed), Maglev (Slide increase), and this mod called Retribution (Chance to cause electric damage to targets who melee).

Really, Warframe and Weapon mods that just...sound hilarious, if you're going for a more "fun" build. Are there more mods like this out there?

9 answers to this question

Why not use both?

Let me present to you: the numbers.

Handspring: 160%.

Constitution: 40%.

I do use both duration and knockdown recovery, if I need both. But using Constitution for recovery is.. Not that much of a good idea. Besides, the two together makes almost no difference on recovery.

Besides, the two together makes almost no difference on recovery.

They actually don't stack. Constitution affects the default animation, while HS overwrites it with an entirely new one.

OP should check out:

Shade Sentinel's Ghost ability

Heavy Impact, paired with Excal, Vaub or Zephyr

Reflex Guard and Reflection

Status mods on certain weapons, especially with Rad procs (Lecta comes to mind)

Nyx Mind Control on Vor in T4s is always hilarious

Nyx and Trinity self-nuking builds

After collecting all of the vital mods in Warframe (Damage, Vitality, Redirection...etc), my attention is slowly being drawn to more "interesting" mods for Warframes and weapons. Beyond the trash-tier damage reduction mods (Ice Resistance, Fire Resistance, Toxin Resistance...etc), mods like Natural Talent (Greater Casting Speed), Maglev (Slide increase), and this mod called Retribution (Chance to cause electric damage to targets who melee).

Really, Warframe and Weapon mods that just...sound hilarious, if you're going for a more "fun" build. Are there more mods like this out there?

I use Natural Talent and Maglev primarily because they help my builds and not because they are fun.