Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burning Question

5oClock

Question

This has been in the back of my mind and i decided after looking for an answer i would just ask.

Why exactly do Artifact Modules dropped by Enemies occasionally drop Power mods? (Most recently a rare module gave me Sound Quake) I'm often like this "Ooh Rare Module :DDD"

"Oh its just Tornado..."

25 answers to this question

This has been in the back of my mind and i decided after looking for an answer i would just ask.

Why exactly do Artifact Modules dropped by Enemies occasionally drop Power mods? (Most recently a rare module gave me Sound Quake) I'm often like this "Ooh Rare Module :DDD"

"Oh its just Tornado..."

Because they're in the drop tables!

Lol yeah didnt know this post was a thing. That was a fast response by the way. This has to be the liveliest forum ive been on :D

just felt like asking, after all thats what the forums are for right?

Lol yeah didnt know this post was a thing. That was a fast response by the way. This has to be the liveliest forum ive been on :D

this is a very lively forum, plus you just poked a very sore spot.

If something is a pain in the &#!, you bet people are going to come here and talk about it. And for this subject in particular, it needs to be mentioned as often as possible. BECAUSE IT'S HORRIBLE.

And yes, you're using the forums right.

lol yeah, id rather have them gone and have no disappointment whenever i go to pick up a module than have them around on the battlefield.

At least i kinda got some clearance on the topic

(notice my post counter... noob here, i only played for a few hours when valkyr was added, ive only been back for about a month ;)   )

I guess DE's reasoning is "because it's efficient to level up those abilities with dupes!".

I say just replace them with fusion cores.

We. Don't. Need. Them. Either.

Sorry. I'm a bit crippled thanks to the void.

I'd rather have cores than dupe powers and abilites, but thats just me

mod dilution. 

removing these things from the tables would give more space for additional stuff to drop (the things players really want)

cores won't help, they'll just make it easier to rank up mods you already have. not acquire the ones you're missing.

besides, getting cores is now easy as hell. go run t4s a few times and you'll have dozens (if not hundreds) of r5 fusion cores.

go run t4s a few times and you'll have dozens (if not hundreds) of r5 fusion cores.

Guess what I got from the latest few T4 exterminates I ran? Enough fusion cores to sell for a sufficient ammount of platinum to buy THE ENTIRE WORLD

We don't need cores in the void either.

wow i wish i had known that earlier, i am in dire need of r5 cores.

i dont exactly know what its like to be a Warframe veteran because well, im not. I will have to hit up some t4s though.

buy the entire world. thats awesome

wow i wish i had known that earlier, i am in dire need of r5 cores.

i dont exactly know what its like to be a Warframe veteran because well, im not. I will have to hit up some t4s though.

buy the entire world. thats awesome

don't attempt t4 until you're ready for it. and you'll know when you are. (hint: if you're just starting out, you aren't)

nah ive done a few t4 missions, i'm not THAT much of a noob but i still have a good deal to learn about. Ive hosted several ODE Vault runs, ODA missions and even a stalker hunt :D

Edited by 5oClock

nah ive done a few t4 missions, i'm not THAT much of a noob but i still have a good deal to learn about. Ive hosted several ODE Vault runs, ODA missions and even a stalker hunt :D

ah, you're probably good to go then. good luck with 'em!

all i have left to finish in t4 is exterminate & interception. (bo handle and wyrm systems)

after that i'll probably just stick to speed running t4c for forma & cash, and t4s for cores.

i do enjoy having access to them though, and contrary to popular opinion, the 5-packs of r5 fusion cores as rewards is fantastic.

great way to max out spare mods to sell for platinum. :P

Your right, thats what they are for and it is there intended purpose to find help. But, it's been my experience that on these forums that if they don't agree with you they either bash you. or ridicule you for posting something the does not match their opinion. So I wish you luck with this and any other forum you start in the future. And Happy Gaming, Tenno.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

A dude in chat the other day built Loki Prime.. and it only came with the Decoy default ability.. so he had to get the rest of the Loki warframe abilities through trade or by farming them..

He sold his regular Loki months ago along and used those Loki ability mods to fuse with..

Oddly enough, i have Loki prime in the oven at this very moment and i don't know if prime frames are different but usually when acquiring a new frame. They always came with all four abilities. I may not have been able to use them until i acquired a few levels. but i had them in my inventory.

Oddly enough, i have Loki prime in the oven at this very moment and i don't know if prime frames are different but usually when acquiring a new frame. They always came with all four abilities. I may not have been able to use them until i acquired a few levels. but i had them in my inventory.

the lack of mods is specific to loki prime. i'm sure it's a bug, and i'm sure it will be fixed eventually.