Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*poll Time* What's Your Favourite Corpus Weapon?

(PSN)Gage_VH

MK2 right?

I knew I was forgetting something, that's why I made the "other" option.

Both

It's actually Orokin.

No, that's Braton Prime. Mk1 + Mk2 Braton were made by Corpus. You can tell by the corpus language on the side of the gun. But knowing that, you still called it Orokin made. What's wrong with you?

Edited by Mikovsky

Both

No, that's Braton Prime. Mk1 + Mk2 Braton were made by Corpus. You can tell by the corpus language on the side of the gun. But knowing that, you still called it Orokin made. What's wrong with you?

Technically most Corpus tech is based on Orokin stuff, so you could call the Braton an Orokin weapon, just made by the Corpus.

Technically most Corpus tech is based on Orokin stuff, so you could call the Braton an Orokin weapon, just made by the Corpus.

It is what it is. My SKS is considered Yugoslavian because it was made in Yugo. It's a copy of a Russian design. It is not a Russian rifle.

On topic, I should have expected Penta to be on top but it still makes me sad. Y'all Tenno need Lanka.

Technically most guns use Baron Von Odkolek's gas piston system, so you could say that the AK47 and AR-15 are Baron Von Odkolek weapons, just made by Kalashnikov and Eugene Stoner.

^ Just seems so wrong when the same logic is applied.

Edited by Mikovsky

Trying to make a Grineer Weapon poll now, but Straw Poll doesn't seem like it's able to handle the amount of Poll choices.

(I'm sure the Brakk would win anyways, just like the Penta is going to win this one)

Also I'm really curious to know what "other" one everyone is voting for.. did I miss something super big? / a lot of things?

Edited by (PS4)Gage_VH

Technically most guns use Baron Von Odkolek's gas piston system, so you could say that the AK47 and AR-15 are Baron Von Odkolek weapons, just made by Kalashnikov and Eugene Stoner.

^ Just seems so wrong when the same logic is applied.

Not when you consider that the Braton is in essence copied wholesale from the original Orokin design, instead of utilizing a single part.

Also touchy, aren't ya?

Not when you consider that the Braton is in essence copied wholesale from the original Orokin design, instead of utilizing a single part.

Also touchy, aren't ya?

We don't know how they're made, so we can't guarantee they're much of a copy, appearance wise there is similarity. But for the sake of names, Braton as it is presented in the game not an Orokin weapon, but a Corpus made knockoff of an Orokin weapon. The Corpus made Braton Mk1 and Braton, Orokin made Braton Prime the end.

Edited by Mikovsky