Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expel And Bane Mods

Easymac

Question

5 answers to this question

Faction mods have no effect in the void because the enemies there are all classified as corrupted instead of their corresponding factions (with the exception of Vor, don't ask me why).

However, if they implemented a corrupted faction mod, it would be better to run the 3 elementals and the faction mod. ^-^

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

I heard 2 Elements + 1 Bane > 3 Elements

Using that logic, I would assume 3 Elements + Bane > 4 Elements

Though in some cases, 4 elements would be useful depending on the situation, such as Radiation + Viral against Grineer which helps take down the Heavy Gunners, since they have no weakness to Radiation alone.

Faction mods have no effect in the void because the enemies there are all classified as corrupted instead of their corresponding factions (with the exception of Vor, don't ask me why).

However, if they implemented a corrupted faction mod, it would be better to run the 3 elementals and the faction mod. ^-^

well I'm smart X_X

totally forgot corrupted were considered a different faction.

well that solves that ^_^

I personally never use them, but if the math checks out, then it checks out.

But not only do i always gear up towards Void runs, i also would rather my weaponry are all perfect for the maximum amounts of situation possible. So my Dread Bow? It can kill anything under lvl50 in one shot... ANYTHING. And i made it ready for it.