Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Something Viable For T4Void

Klazik

Question

Hello my Tenno siblings.

I just got back from a 3 month break, and would like to know which weapon to take with me in T4 void?

Right now I roll a 6 forma Synapse, but with a quick check, I discovered that multiple weapons had way more dps.

My question to you:

Which weapon is the most viable for T4? I don't really give a rats butt about ammo economy, and I always aim for headshots.

Kind regards
Klazik

22 answers to this question

Probably, in T4 you should focus more on survivability than damage.  Enemy there is dangerous, but their health is low enough that most of your weapons are viable. I think that you need something to kill big groups very fast (Castanas, Penta, Amprex and so on).
Or Loki Disarm and whatever you want ^^

Alright, I checked the Latron P. and is does less dmg than Amprex, and Amprex even arcs to nearby enemies, so Latron P. is a no go.

I could one shot things with it 25 waves into t4 defense, the latron prime that is, although mine is 6 forma. Plus latron prime does more damage on headshots and you said you do headshots alot.

Edited by PinkStarSR11

I could one shot things with it 25 waves into t4 defense, the latron prime that is, although mine is 6 forma. Plus latron prime does more damage on headshots and you said you do headshots alot.

Hmm. Could you possibly link your build? Of couse the Latron prime has more dmg per shot than amprex or synapse, but since it's a semi, you can't really use it's full burst potential.

As far as I know the enemies in T4 have the same health and shield and armor as in T3 (or T2 maybe?) it's just that they hit much harder. So any viable weapon for T3 will do good in T4.

Boltor prime, Soma, Latron prime, Synapse, Amprex, Burston prime, Bows, Sybaris.

As far as I know the enemies in T4 have the same health and shield and armor as in T3 (or T2 maybe?) it's just that they hit much harder. So any viable weapon for T3 will do good in T4.

Boltor prime, Soma, Latron prime, Synapse, Amprex, Burston prime, Bows, Sybaris.

AFAIK higher levels mean higher hp, armor and shield, so I think your info is wrong.

Dafuq is a Sybaris? Sounds like an STD. I'm gonna look it up.

AFAIK higher levels mean higher hp, armor and shield, so I think your info is wrong.

Dafuq is a Sybaris? Sounds like an STD. I'm gonna look it up.

In T4 survival they start off with lvl 22 or so which is similar to starting level of T3 survival. Of course their hps and shields and what not increases over time.

What I meant was, since both T3 and T4 share same enemy level, both will be at same level on wave 20 or 20 minute mark so the weapons you used in T3 survival will be viable in T4 survival / defense. Only difference is T4 enemies deal higher damage as opposed to T3 enemies.

Your 200 dmg per bullet Soma will do equivalent damage to lvl 30 enemy in T3 and lvl 30 enemy in T4.

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol

In T4 survival they start off with lvl 22 or so which is similar to starting level of T3 survival. Of course their hps and shields and what not increases over time.

What I meant was, since both T3 and T4 share same enemy level, both will be at same level on wave 20 or 20 minute mark so the weapons you used in T3 survival will be viable in T4 survival / defense. Only difference is T4 enemies deal higher damage as opposed to T3 enemies.

Your 200 dmg per bullet Soma will do equivalent damage to lvl 30 enemy in T3 and lvl 30 enemy in T4.

Hmm. Have to check up on that. I'm starting to believe I messed up my mods somehow, 'cause my Synapse was doing nothing, even when going for headshots. Anyway, thanks for you input!

Hmm. Have to check up on that. I'm starting to believe I messed up my mods somehow, 'cause my Synapse was doing nothing, even when going for headshots. Anyway, thanks for you input!

You're welcome. I hope I got my facts right. :P

BTW. Why would you forma a Latron P 6 times? xD

BTW. Why would you forma a Latron P 6 times? xD

My favorite gun in the game... I don't care if its not the best gun in the game or not I like every aspect about it. I really could have done 5 and been good with almost any build with 1 unpolarized slot, But since I use it so much might as well just level it up again and put a 6th on it and give it even more versatility.

My favorite gun in the game... I don't care if its not the best gun in the game or not I like every aspect about it. I really could have done 5 and been good with almost any build with 1 unpolarized slot, But since I use it so much might as well just level it up again and put a 6th on it and give it even more versatility.

Ehm, mate, I don't know if you're a bit confused or something, but Latron Prime comes with 2 polarized slots and only need 4 forma to have everything good to go.

Ehm, mate, I don't know if you're a bit confused or something, but Latron Prime comes with 2 polarized slots and only need 4 forma to have everything good to go.

Guns have 8 Slots. Having all polarized gives endless build possibilities, unless you give yourself really bad polarities.

Guns have 8 Slots. Having all polarized gives endless build possibilities, unless you give yourself really bad polarities.

Having 6 slots gives enough points for every build you could want. Anyway, that's your decision. Thanks for answering.

Synapse with headshots should have higher Corrosive DPS than anything else, good for taking out gunners.

Soma, LPrime, and Sybaris are the other weapons that highly reward taking the time to aim.