Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Some Respawn Zones Or A Respawn Button.

VanFanel1980mx

I was on survival just minutes ago... in fact while I write this I am missing all the loot because that small room in the Void with the elevator has a horrible flaw, the doors were open without the elevator down, guess who was the unfortunate soul to be checking the containers when someone else pushed the button? yeah.

If we are still "testing" this game could we get at least a certain basic function so we can also report where we need respawn zones?

jDUokSV.jpg

After falling for several minutes I landed here, I tried to see what lies ahead or something, I was able to "die" by falling further down (the sphere still repeats itself over and over so is possible to land again there), but I can't revive in the map.

lf1WAZV.jpg

at least give me a break from the bug

today i was trying play T4Ext with my friends and get kick off the void like OP picture but i not allow to do anything except let it go~ and then 10 sec later i died for no reason ..... no oxygen? HAHAHAHAHA nope ffs i click revive and only black screen but i keep falling down and died again HAHAHAHAHA

*watching my friends try to kill the damn Vor's*

I think is more simple than all that, first, the respawn must be two or three levels on the Pause menu, like in the Gameplay Menu for example, it also will send you to the very first room on the mission or one of those enemy spawn rooms, you will be staggered like you would from falling to a pit and the client would send a report of the last coordinate on the tileset you were before, adding to that tilesets need a boundary as to enable or disable the respawn function and that's it.