Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Ash Prime!

Giff0

Hopefully ash is last. none of his abilties scale except for Smoke Bomb and Loki does a better job with invisibility.

seems like the only reason people use ash is because he's "Sooper kool dewd XDDDD". I fail to see how the most under-designed frame in the game is even slightly aesthetically pleasing. only colors I see when people use ash are Pure black, or black and red and that's just...that's just edgy. 

Edited by Towermice

Except any frame released after Vauban*. Sadly.

This is no guarantee, they said that after Vauban the chance is small. I think the chance is much larger now, though. It would be a bad business move to not make them, and a prime access for each.

Hopefully ash is last. none of his abilties scale except for Smoke Bomb and Loki does a better job with invisibility.

seems like the only reason people use ash is because he's "Sooper kool dewd XDDDD". I fail to see how the most under-designed frame in the game is even slightly aesthetically pleasing. only colors I see when people use ash are Pure black, or black and red and that's just...that's just edgy. 

Have you played Ash recently? His Bladestorm scales pretty well now. 

This is no guarantee, they said that after Vauban the chance is small. I think the chance is much larger now, though. It would be a bad business move to not make them, and a prime access for each.

Well it's really up to DE in terms of what their future business model looks like. Prime Access has obviously been at least moderately successful from our point of view, so it would make sense to continue putting them out if that trend remains constant. One thing to consider is just the amount of time it will take to keep making them. If DE stopped generating new frames, which as far as we have been told DOESN'T have a limit, and they maintained their current structure for how and when each Prime Access is released, it would take them approximately 3.25 years minimum to release all the possible Prime Access's with the current number of frames alone. (1 Prime every 3 months x 13 available frames = 39 months [3.25 years])

im pretty sure DE never said this...people will speculate though +1 for ash prime

The proof is right in front of everyone's faces...

Excal -> Frost -> Mag -> Ember -> Rhino -> Loki Prime so why would they break the pattern and make another male? NYX!!!