Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Earn The "control Module" From Hyena

KotoriGaKill

Question

Everytime i find the item ingame (and the mission was always successesful) and i definitly got it. It's always gone after the mission. i havnt earned it 7 times for now ._. I hope somebody can help me with my problem.

Yours faithfully,

K3nny122

16 answers to this question

maybe you experience host migration? you can either hope host doesn't quit (and he might, if he's farming and just there for the module) or you can click abort mission right after you find it, so it is saved in your account.

both times i needed it i found it on my first try, so it's not hard to get.

good luck!

Everytime i find the item ingame (and the mission was always successesful) and i definitly got it. It's always gone after the mission. i havnt earned it 7 times for now ._. I hope somebody can help me with my problem.

Yours faithfully,

K3nny122

i take this that you are sure, that you got that item ingame, either by walking on it, your squad mates telling you, and ingame notification showing "1 Control Module", then,

it seems that some people are having this issue, check the other 2 threads regarding this issue here

https://forums.warfr...of-the-mission/

https://forums.warfr...add-to-foundry/

i've been having this issue too, killed Vor 2 or 3 times, got the Cronus BP orbs, not a single one showing up in the inventory, nothing at the foundry, tried to relog-in, tried to restart the client

i already mentioned this to @PlayWarframe hope they read it soon.

Edited by Adagio

i've been having this issue too, killed Vor 2 or 3 times, got the Cronus BP orbs, not a single one showing up in the inventory, nothing at the foundry, tried to relog-in, tried to restart the client

i already mentioned this to @PlayWarframe hope they read it soon.

It won't show up in the inventory. It happened to me as well with the cronus blueprint. The problem arised because of the hardware issue. I got rid of my issue by getting rid of as much credit as I can (by using it of course), then I was able collect the blueprints.

When I first noticed the cronus blueprint not appearing in my inventory, I did run the stage again with others and without to see if it would eventually show up. Did up to 15 more runs and still don't have any in inventory.

Figured it was the issue with dupes that was going on during the hardware problem. Since I was playing during the server issue, there were times when mods I found appeared twice in inventory when mission complete. But most of the time, the server couldn't update my account with the data so nothing was saved .

When the server went back up after dying, at times, it would update my account with the data that was supposed to be there. Thats when I would sometimes get double the credits from my missions I completed before (I kept doing missions even though they werent registering XD; had to get my fix even if nothing was going through).

There was also that heat sword alert during the time I was playing. I did that alert solo. Account didn't get updated after completion. But as before, after server came back up from a crash, it updated my account with the blueprint x2.

After the hardware problem has been resolved, everything was going smoothly. Even those duped items were still there. I sold everything that was duped, then started killing Vor for the cronus blueprint. Thats when I noticed it wasn't going into the inventory, and I did fix it by using up as much of my credits as possible. Though my circumstance may not entirely be the same as yours, but might hold some clues for your issue.