Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Ichor Nerf

FyreNForget

Just hopped on to test this out...

My Ichors are still working fine, and copter well (Outside the fact that I use Spoiled Strike)

Either Crossing Snakes changes the slide attack (I'm not sure, I haven't gotten that stance yet) or you're experiencing some lag that's affecting your ability to copter?

almost every single weapon got a animation rework even for none mod attack, ive noticed a delay on the initial part of slide attack to have a weird delay before lunging forward. its just less noticeable with faster weapons

I suspect you're onto something.

i was using swirling but also tried crossing snakes BOTH start with the long spinning attack. Neither have the basic swipe which initiates the copter. what happens now if im on a high enough drop. Ill do my spinning attack slowly for about 5 feet then it will start the copter lunge but only after about 5-7 feet so if im not high enough no copter is initiated it just makes me travel slower. I have been playing since beta and have been coptering since dual zoren first came out so i know how to do it and lag isn't really an issue. All other weapon like dual zoren still copter fine with there slash attack starter but anything with that dreaded spin is useless for travel.

Guest Shibboleet

Should be the same as the dual zoren cause they have the same attak speed.

Dual Ichors have .1 less atk speed.

Just tested this.  The Ichors were a mediocre copter weapon before the Melee 2.0 changes.  Its performance now is slightly better than it was then at base.  An attack speed boost from mods was necessary to make Ichors a good coptering choice before and it remains that way now. 

Edited by RealPandemonium