Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enclosed: A Collated Warframe Reference Spreadsheet

Chroia

Wasn't sure where to put this, so GD it is.

There are many useful sources of information, but tabbing to the browser and (repeatedly re-)finding them on demand was a hassle.

As credited on the cover, information is taken from DERebecca's drop location thread, the wiki, and Warframe Trading.

Contains a reference/checklist of drop location for all frames (normal and prime), drop locations for all prime parts - taken from Rebecca's thread, and a short list of every mod - lifted from wftrading; along with wftrading's suggested prices.

This is by no means perfect or comprehensive, (and I can't vouch for the information sources' accuracy,) and I'm an Excel noob.

(In fact, part of the reason I made it was for the introduction to excel.)

Consider this a work in progress.

(Possibly this could be done in Googledocs, but I've not given that a look yet.)

Anyway, tl;dr.

Hope this is useful. Have at it.

Edited by Chroia

You'll probably get a lot more interest if you use Google Docs and you can pretty much just copy/paste it directly into a Docs spreadsheet and repost it here as a link.

Since I can't download it, I'll ask a few quick questions: Is it sortable (say I want to view mods in order of rarity, for instance) and are mod drop locations listed?

Not bad, though if you go to View and Freeze Panes, you can have it so it always shows the top row when scrolling (so you know what each column is throughout the list). For some reason the cover page has this huge set of columns being used for some sort of link and title, not sure why. Some of the tables could use some additional grid lines as well for legibility.

Yup, similar indeed.  :)

(Nice collection, btw)

You'll probably get a lot more interest if you use Google Docs and you can pretty much just copy/paste it directly into a Docs spreadsheet and repost it here as a link.

Since I can't download it, I'll ask a few quick questions: Is it sortable (say I want to view mods in order of rarity, for instance) and are mod drop locations listed?

Honestly, I'm not fussed about interest.

If someone is looking for one, the title ought to suffice.

(And - correct me if I'm mistaken - a reason I didn't start with googledocs is that an excel file is personalizable, where a googledocs is shared.)

All that said: thanks, I'll give Google docs a look.

E: Ah. A googledoc can be downloaded as an excel sheet.

Alright then, I'll try starting to upload it, see if I can keep the sortability.

To your questions:

Yes, it's sortable by any column,

I don't have the drop-rates, but face rarity (Common, uncommon, rare) is a column,

Mod drop locations is TBD (to be done), as I've not decided on the best way to lay it out yet.

i use the app on my phone so I don't have to alt tab

I'll keep that in mind, if I even get a smartphone  :P
Nice to know that it exists, though.

Not bad, though if you go to View and Freeze Panes, you can have it so it always shows the top row when scrolling (so you know what each column is throughout the list). For some reason the cover page has this huge set of columns being used for some sort of link and title, not sure why. Some of the tables could use some additional grid lines as well for legibility.

I did, actually.

It just doesn't 'save' the setting between computers, and idk if that's changible.

But the tabulation should keep the column headers (i.e. 1st row) always visible, and

freeze pane should keep the row headers (i.e. 1st column) always visible.

(That's how it works on my computer, anyway, idk.)

As to the cover page... I have no idea.

I'll load it up again on my laptop, see if I get that too.

Which tables, specifically?

iirc the only ones that don't have grid lines are the prices and the ODD/ODS columns in the 'all rewards' sheet.

Edited by Chroia