Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Game Right Now Is Buy To Get Prime Weapons? [Orokin Cells]

IfritKajiTora

After some patches Orokin cells are ridiculous to get :/ seriously.

Titan extractors no more bring me Orokin cells in 4 weeks if not more i got from them 0 orokin cells. I went to Orokin the relict defense (ODD) 40waves and 0 orokin cells. It only drops from bosses 1 per kill and even have a chance to drop something different that you don't need and from survivals well yep too nice grinding 15 minutes survival 1 orokin cell -_-.

To make one weapon Prime you need, 10 OROKIN CELLS! 10!!!
1 orokin cell in shop is for 10plat.
10x10=100plat for one prime weapon

THIS IS ABSOLUTLY RIDICULOUS how hard is to get 10 orokin cell to make one Prime weapon.
I fell like this game is right now BUY TO GET if you dont want to farm several hours to make one prime weapon.

We was abble to get Orokin cells from Void missions and from Titan extractors so it was hard but not that mutch but Devs deleted it from Voids and no more obtainable by Titan extractors so this is realy BAD right now.
I hear from people that Orokin cells are very easy to get from ODD and ODS (orokin the relict defense and survivals), I was in Defense up to 40 waves and what? 0 orokin cells did Devs deleted it too? seriously?!

I feel like this game is going to be one MONEY making for devs by ripping off money from players.

I really feel bad about that game, I got 2 orokin cells in one hour of playing so I stoped playing it right now. I'm waiting for any patch to these orokin cells.

Never in the history of Warframe, as far as I know, had Orokin Cells in the Void. Also, Void =/= Derelict.

Have you ever tried farming Ceres Dark Sectors Defense for Orokin Cells?

Have you tried Lephantis?

Have you tried non-endless missions? Seriously, I find myself getting more OC in regular missions than endless ones. Now I'm sitting in the hundreds, and I didn't even farm OC a lot during the double resources day. I also have every Prime stuff except for the newest 3 Primes.

Edited by Casardis

Are you on PC or PS4?  Orokin cells are really not that hard to come by on PS4.  I was able to build all my prime frames (Rhino, Mag, Frost and Ember) which require 10 each, prime weapons (Paris, Boltor, Latron, Orthos, Reaper and Dakra which takes 15 by itself), and still had more orokin cells to build the helmets in my inventory once they became "Arcane".  Go farming on Saturn Survival and you shouldn't have any issues.  Oxium was also a pain to get when I first started playing and took me for ever to build my first titan extractor, now I have 4 titans and when I needed more to build Helios I just went out farming again.  If there is a shortage of anything I would say it's a shortage of catalyst/reactor blue prints from alerts.

Ceres Interception: Get T4 keys and cells at the same time.

Sounds like the best of both worlds. If you already have Loki prime and all that, you could sell T4 keys for plat!

I personally run Ceres solar rails and get a handful of cells by Wave 15. Really not that difficult to get if it only takes a few runs to get all you need.

Farm Krill or Ruk usually either of them drops one and you get more on the way in hitting containers.  Or OD exterm and hit every container, but take a frame that can easily get to secret rooms.  Most of them I get are from them, so Zephyr

Are you on PC or PS4?  Orokin cells are really not that hard to come by on PS4.  I was able to build all my prime frames (Rhino, Mag, Frost and Ember) which require 10 each, prime weapons (Paris, Boltor, Latron, Orthos, Reaper and Dakra which takes 15 by itself), and still had more orokin cells to build the helmets in my inventory once they became "Arcane".  Go farming on Saturn Survival and you shouldn't have any issues.  Oxium was also a pain to get when I first started playing and took me for ever to build my first titan extractor, now I have 4 titans and when I needed more to build Helios I just went out farming again.  If there is a shortage of anything I would say it's a shortage of catalyst/reactor blue prints from alerts.

PC. I had 27 orokin cells, I maked some Catalizators and Reactors, and 2 prime weapons for 10 orokin cells and right now I have 5 orokin cells I had 3 but in one hours I got 2 Orokin cells -_-. And these Catalizators and reactors was maded 1 month ago I actually playing warframe almost every day and got 0 orokin cells until I wanted today to get more because of having only 3 and got 2 in 1 hours. This is very bad. Before update 13 they was easy to get, after update 13 more harder but not that bad and after some patches really hard.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Sure, it may take me a couple days but I'll get my 10 orokin cells. Seriously if you're complaining about several hours of farming...you're doing something wrong. *Sits on pile of 40 orokin cells farmed in two weeks.*

LOOOL 40 orokin cells in 2 weeks xD. so many time spended on farming the game and only 40 orokin cells. Boring.

Ceres and Saturn...Survival, Interception and Def. 

Stop complaining and go get it done, my ninja!

I was on ceres Dark sectors Def and survival 10 waves 1 orokin cell, survival 15 minutes 1 orokin cell, started the normal survival on ceres 1 orokin cell in 25 minutes.

DIdn't tried saturn yet, but I don't think it will be a difference.

Never in the history of Warframe, as far as I know, had Orokin Cells in the Void. Also, Void =/= Derelict.

Have you ever tried farming Ceres Dark Sectors Defense for Orokin Cells?

Have you tried Lephantis?

Have you tried non-endless missions? Seriously, I find myself getting more OC in regular missions than endless ones. Now I'm sitting in the hundreds, and I didn't even farm OC a lot during the double resources day. I also have every Prime stuff except for the newest 3 Primes.

I was on ceres dark sectors got 1 orokin cell in 10 waves, and 1 in 15 minutes in survival -_-.

I didn't tried it yet, I will try but its sad that you can make one key per hours.

I played warframe a whole month and got 0 orokin cells, until today in Dark sectors 2 of them wow.

Run Mimas.

Thank us later.

I writed in first post -_-, 1 orokin cell per boss and even not 100% chance to get it. NO THX too much time to get some orokin cells. Right now I need 20 orokin cells so it will take whole 2 days of farming if not more, and the boring time. just like wasted 2 days for a GAME?

I'm not a no life.

Edited by IfritKajiTora