Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Just Found Out That Alad V Calls Zanuka "her"

Zanuka!  Do not touch her! (http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images/2/28/AladDowned1.ogg)

No!  Leave Her alone! (http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images/1/1c/AladDowned2.ogg)

6TuvFoU.gif

Oh god.  You know what they're implying right?

.. and Valkyr has bondage gear

The rule 34 hasn't gotten to my head has it?

Lotus forgive me.  (Of course, knowing Rebecca she'd probably approve.)

DE is implying that Alad V has assigned Zanuka's gender as female.

That's it. Nothing sexual.

Uh... No? Ships and boats are refered to as "her" and "she" and most times (maybe not ALL times) there's nothing like what you seem to be suggesting.

He's too.. attached.  He shows too much affection and concern, even panic when Zanuka goes down. 

In any other time he implies that Zanuka is merely a machine, but in this instance he's.. too attached for my tastes.

He's too.. attached.  He shows too much affection and concern, even panic when Zanuka goes down. 

In any other time he implies that Zanuka is merely a machine, but in this instance he's.. too attached for my tastes.

Well, he DID create her and all. I'd freak out too if people started wrecking things I worked hard to make.

Alad V's an insane F***.  What he's doing in this event is evident of that, and insanity, well...  It makes you do twisted things.

He wants profit not sex, Zanuka is his pet, maybe its made from a female warframe?  If your dog is female and someone hit your dog would you not say "Dont touch her" or would you refer to your pet as an it?

He wants profit not sex, Zanuka is his pet, maybe its made from a female warframe?  If your dog is female and someone hit your dog would you not say "Dont touch her" or would you refer to your pet as an it?

Perhaps, but what he did to CREATE the Zanuka is pretty messed.

xJW3q8C.png

If you look closely you can see a vaguely human form in the Zanuka as well as pieces of warframes.

Edited by Gaminus

He's too.. attached. He shows too much affection and concern, even panic when Zanuka goes down.

I personally think the attachment is valid. If you value anything/anyone to that extent, you'd probably feel the same way.

And also Zanuka is his work after all so he has the right to treasure her.

Edited by dotKAIZO