Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Just Found Out That Alad V Calls Zanuka "her"

I wonder how long it will take someone to made a image of this dirty thoughts in rule 24.

I give it a few days or too

It's probably not going to happen. This fanbase is still small enough to not be completely flooded with nsfw fanart. Virtually all of the warframe rule 34 is made by one guy on the Horrible Place and Zanuka/Alad is probably too #*($%%@ up even for that guy's already weird tastes.

It's probably not going to happen. This fanbase is still small enough to not be completely flooded with nsfw fanart. Virtually all of the warframe rule 34 is made by one guy on the Horrible Place and Zanuka/Alad is probably too #*($%%@ up even for that guy's already weird tastes.

lol someone is a hater.we all have our tastes in such no matter how "weird" people claim it to be.

Hell I like that type of stuff of Aliens from the moive Aliens, and anyone who things otherwise about my choice in such gets the middle finger as I slowly walk out the room

Edited by LegionCynex

lol someone is a hater.we all have our tastes in such no matter how "weird" people claim it to be.

Hell I like that type of stuff of Aliens from the moive Aliens, and anyone who things otherwise about my choice in such gets the middle finger as I slowly walk out the room

You really misinterpreted my comment. I would love to see Alad get the rule 34 treatment, but I don't see it happening anytime soon given that there's basically only one person making rule 34 of this game and this isn't the type of ship he does.

I wouldn't say it's "TOO" f***** up for my weird tastes haha!  ◕‿↼

o.o or or just maybe that zanuka is the finished experiment that alad was conducting on valkyr. Zanuka has claws valkyr has claws and both can run on a rampage of death without flinching from explosions/attacks.

so many pervs in this thread

TL:DR otherwise

Edited by dragonkingdx