Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T-Shirt Design Contest- Poll

[DE]Megan

T-Shirt Design Poll!  

3,893 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Athee A5's shirt says:

IT'S THE GRINEER

Drakkis_Tax's shirt says:

GRINEER DOMINANCE

Gnakignaaak's shirt says:

Be a Corpus Today. Build The Future. One Credit At A Time.

Turbinea's Shirt says:

KLOA OA NIT KVER

(It is supposed to say "this is not over", and will be edited with the proper glyphs if selected)

Turbinea's Shirt says: I can't read grineer. >.>

hi there^^

i know this sounds weird, but before a lot of people ask "Why Didn't you choose this/my design?" :

Could we maybe get some feedback or anything about how this was choosen?

Because some of my personal favorites and some who were liked from the community a lot (like the grineer one on the first page or the 2 stalker shirts on the second page) did not make it in this poll. 

And we may get a chance to get feedback about how to place and design a shirt / an object / a picture better for the future  :3

I know it is always hard to sort things out and i know you can not make everyone happy and you are doing your best (and srsly, those t-shirts  in this list are all really awesome <3 ) .....but....well...nevermind (._. )

Good Luck to all and congrats to everyone who made it this far :D

--- FαႦρʂι ---

(and yes, i am a little bit sad that my t-shirt did not make it, but hey, those are all really great too :D )

You were really clear about the rule "You can submit only one design", I really don't understand how number 9 by turbinea ended up there.

I'm wondering the same, actually. I'd like to see an official answer about this.

Edited by Krotalon

Well I knew I wasn't going to score simply because of the arbitraryness of my design, as it is a pure inside joke.

I do understand that the goals is to either showcase Warframe directly or cause so much attraction with the t-shirt, that people are bound to ask what it is really about.

That said, I'm a bit wondering why #6 made the grade? Isn't that considered a wrap-around?

And why is #9 in there with a double design? Isn't it supposed to be one submission only?

Voting for #10 anyway, it is hilarious, but you might need to change some things there. I think "Tennoggs" with this font could cause legal problems.

Edited by Khunvyel

I vote for  the KubrOs, But MARSHMALLOW is the proper spelling mAllow, not mEllow...

....Goddam I can't spell. That's an easy fix. XD. (That's what you get for trying to spell at 4 in the morning rushing the deadline.)

BING! Done.

jrlSDwD.png

Thanks for the support guys and thank you DE for picking my design. Means whole a lot. :D I'm just so damn tickled right now.

Also all the fonts used were free for fair use. The "Tennoggs" logo was hand-drawn, and I sort of just fudged it to look like the other font. Not sure that still makes it copyrighted or not. Then again a parody of something falls under right of fair use, which is how sites like Teefury can get away with using commercial characters for designs.

Also, also...Honestly wish there were female sizes. Please DE, I know its expensive, but even with a Male small, I swim in fabric and you'd be surprised how many of your player base is actually female.

(And I'm going to stay out of voting. I really feel like I shouldn't be able to. XD )

Edited by ZeroJackdaw

I do hope people are voting for something they would like to buy and wear and not just voting for the one they think is best picture.

Its pointless voting for something you think is a nice picture but you would never wear.