Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T-Shirt Design Contest- Poll

[DE]Megan

T-Shirt Design Poll!  

3,893 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gosh... How in the bloody solar system did the stalker(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/245665-new-t-shirt-design-contest/?p=2855751) not even make it... One of the coolest, most subtle, yet vicious and visual designs... and it's gone...

I am happy to see that you liked my submission^^

(and yes, i would like to know why my submission did not make it, i thought i did a good job and followed the rules :3 )

However.... it is okay that my submission (and some other stuff) did not make it ... and the submissions in this thread do look great....

But i think some of them would make a reallly really reallllyy nice poster (the Kubrows cereal is awesome xD but i dont see me wearing it as a shirt. same goes with some other designs)

We have a lot of great artists and people with a lot of potential in our community. And I hope that all who did a great job and did not make it will not stop making fan art :D

For more clarity, some players feel that submission #9(turbinea) does not follow the "One Submission Per User" Rule stated in the submission thread. Although in theory this is true, we also want players to vote for the overall design of the entries. For example, turbinea's would be considered a 'propaganda style' T-Shirt.

Please feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss this further!

i am kinda confused about this statement :s

You ( DE )  made the rules for this contest. Those rules do not only count in theory^^ Dont get me wrong, i like nr #9 (and i have nothing against the creator of this design) .... but rules are rules^^

It can be the best design, it can have thousand likes and it may even be a really great t-shirt ...but if it does not follow the rules, it should get disqualified.

I think we all learned something for the next community contest^^ 

The rules should be more direct and clear and easy to understand.

"1 submission" can mean different things (like only 1 t-shirt or only 1 post with multiple different t-shirts or 1 t-shirt with minor changes in the basic design)

This unclarity can cause trouble and misunderstanding . and nobody wants that :)

Excuse me but this doesn't make any sense. If the rule is "one design" then everyone doing more than one design is automatically disqualified, it doesn't matter if is the best design you've ever seen or if you like the overall concept. You have made the rules and you have responsibilities toward all the people who have decided to spend their time working on this. Changing the rules after the "match" is over is a plain wrong behavior toward your fanbase. 

What if he made the front and he back too? so its 1 T-Shirt and fine with the rules

Damn. Hard choice. I like 5 and 6. I think i choose 6

To be honest; I don´t like 10 as a 'real' shirt. Think about it; Not the (inside) jokes count but the design of the shirt. I wouldn´t like to wear 10 in the public and you? 

to what extend are multicolored designs gonna be modified? checked out the merch store and max was 3 colors, which is mostlikely due to costs.

one or the other design is really color extensive and adding an additional color for shirt printing can push the price up quite a bit, unless you are printing at a copy shop at the next corner. most of them can be easily modified, but others like the switch teleport grineer or the last one are going to be a tough one without losing the flair.

so are we going to get a:

- butchered version for cheaper price

- low quality for cheap price

- original version, but expensive as F***

- or another option?

i mean, it might be quite a let down, if you vote for a color extensive one and ends up as a gimped version of it that isn't as appealing anymore. maybe cost is not an issue, but just want to make sure before voting anything.

It's kind of dumb that if you don't have amazing art skills, you will certainly lose most of the contests. 

I never get these kind of comments. It's a skill which is very learnable and approachable, it takes practice like any other skill and happens to have a lot of applications.

These are all great quality entries with solid designs, it's hard to pick one!