Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.8.0: Breeding Grounds

[DE]Rebecca

This clan research thing is getting annoying. I'd imagine it's really awful for solo players, being forced into a clan just for the newer weapons.

My clan consists of me and my friend, we never had any problems researching anything. And no one is forcing you to get the new weapons. Without clan weapons and research, clans would be pretty useless. 

I just wanted to say that there is something wrong with most of the additional helmets that need to be fixed. The parts of the helmets have gotten too far down after the update :)

What do you mean? I didn't notice anything off about them...

I've been noticing some problems with the lighting after the event started.

In the Dojo, the lighting is like misplaced in the gardens and some other rooms, instead of it coming from the ceiling like it always should. the light comes from under me, and some door are brightened in a cyan manner even in the dark rooms and gardens wish make no sense 

S94EScF.jpg

Fix the helmets!

As in the void, i see that room with many lockers inside a lot and they're all brightened up while they're in the shadows.

14yP32T.jpg

sometimes in the new infested tilesets i see doors that are so bright while it's a room with dark red lights caussed by the infestation.

I don't have a picture showing that... :(

Edited by EliteRider

I like everything about the game mode and the new infested theme.

I have one sole complaint, the scoring system for this event. It seems so poorly thought out, and convoluted. It isn't skill based like the old events, the ones that required coordination and skill. This event is just an annoying point grind fest, that requires you to get together with a group of people with 1000 points apiece to complete. It was frustrating and annoying to complete. The event felt more like a chore, than enjoyment.

It's based on a variety of factors, but it seems the most important one is that your cumulative score acts like the basis of your score, which is then modified by the mission (which hives you got, what level enemies, other factors?). So every hundred points or so, the difficulty will jump up and so will your mission score. While it's sitting in a tier though, it can seem to fluctuate because the various parts of the mission determined the overall difficulty of that mission.