Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.8.0: Breeding Grounds

[DE]Rebecca

• Fixed an issue with Clients leaving Key missions sometimes resulting in the Host losing a key.

Sounds like a possible fix for the loss in multiple keys I messaged you about. Hope this solves my problem.

Off topic, am I the only person seeing this?

SGkY0GV.jpg

Looks like the launcher has an aversion to updating for me. Bummer.

Prova VANDAL!

If you cannot appreciate that, you are unworthy of it.

Prod4Lyfe.

Prova Vandal is going to be my first Vandal weapon I've ever had! I'm excited, though I highly expect it to be a lackluster Mastery-fodder of a weapon.

Am I the only one who's Update is failing?

Nope. It's not working for me either, so you aren't alone. :(

TENNO, YOU WILL BE REWARDED!

The top 3 Clans per Clan Tier will receive Gold, Silver, and Bronze “Breeding Grounds” Trophies! For Clan Leaderboards, a Clan’s score is the sum of the Best Point run for all members.

"Participation trophies/plaques" for all other clans less obsessed with these events but whom are still willing to participate, therefore can still actually utilise the Temple of Honor trophy room in their dojo's.. rather than, for just housing cobwebs.

New: ILIAC Syandana & Armor set! Make your mark in an Infested-themed cosmetic set.

What is the reason for increasing the platinum price of these latest items over previously released but similar items ?

What is the reason for increasing the platinum price of these latest items over previously released but similar items ?

Because they look cooler?

Because they're newer?

Dunno. I'd have to say that this is the only armor set that I've yet to consider actually buying. I have a thing for anything that looks something like wings.

The new flying infested? No like. At all. Way hard to hit in open areas, and can't be vortexed, overall hard to kill. Wouldn't be so bad, but the poison clouds that they make linger behind a good while, all the time doing a TON of health damage, and often times very hard to even see the cloud before your dead. All this and not just on Hive missions but on ALL infested maps? Check please. -.-