Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.8.0: Breeding Grounds

[DE]Rebecca

So... is our end-of-mission score supposed to only increase by 1 every mission? So we need to run this 42 times for all the non-clan rewards?

I mean, don't get me wrong, this is a LOT better than what we had to do for the Gradvius Dilemma, but still... 42 is a lot of runs (and the answer to all things, but that's a different topic.)

Edited by Braken

I just tried the event...I was very impressed by these maps, good job!

First hive : easy, I might finish this quickly and get this prova vandal sooner than expected (is this a joke or what? :p )

Second hive : I was hiding with my shade in a crowd of at least 50 infested(9 ancients and an eximus)... Mayday.

I am not understanding this point system at all....

If the score that is total at the operations tab counts or if you need to score this within a single mission.

I would like to understand if the TOTAL counts or if you need the BEST to get the rewards.

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle

If the score that is total at the operations tab counts or if you need to score this within a single mission.

Same here.  I'm getting 3/7/9 points in a mission and I kill one hive and 1 or 2 tumors.  Is it the total amount of points we aquire that get us the prizes or the amount of point we get from one mission?

Changes:

• Tweaked the position of multiple armor offsets on all Warframes across the board.

First off, do know that I appreciate all the hard work and effort you've given us with the updates and fixes. But what is with these armor offset tweaks that don't seem to end? It looked fine before this update, why was it changed again? I'm upset how it looks on certain warframes that I regularly use.

- The Edo shoulder plates seem like they're about to fall off (especially on Nekros and Loki), isn't it supposed to pertrude noticeably above the shoulders like the type of armor it was inspired of?

- The size adjustment of the Eos look too small (somewhat slim) on female warframes, it's almost unnoticeable now in-game.

- I know it's not part of the armor, but I'd like to address it too. The Yamako syandana, as awesome as it is, looks like it has an invisible belt pressing it against the warframe's waist. I just wish it drops like the other syandanas do.

The new syandana and armor sets looks totally rad, btw. Thanks, DE.

I would like to understand if the TOTAL counts or if you need the BEST to get the rewards.

Im pretty sure they meant the total score. After several missions (about 5 or 6) i got 12 points of BEST score, so i assume it would take more than average to reach this amount, and would be obviously really hard then!

"There are 6 types of Hives that yield different points depending on the difficulty of the mission and the difficulty of the hive type. Destroying hives has adverse effects and dangerous consequences."

It's funny that I get one point more per mission and not a "randomly" amount of points.

This is not based on how good you are but just how often you repeat the mission.

There is nothing like different points per Hives, it's just repeat this mission 42 times (first mission gives 6 points).

HOW DO POINTS WORK?

There are 6 types of Hives that yield different points depending on the difficulty of the mission and the difficulty of the hive type. Destroying hives has adverse effects and dangerous consequences. Be on alert! Each mission will contain 3 hives determined by the difficulty of the mission. You will notice a "Total" value in the UI under the Operations tab. The higher this number, the stronger the stink and more difficult the missions!

Difficulty of the mission is increased in the following way:

You will notice a "Total" value in the UI under the Operations tab. The higher this number, the stronger the stink and more difficult the missions! All Tenno will begin playing ‘Difficulty 1’ missions with ‘Difficulty 1’ hives! But, this difficulty won’t stay at ‘1’ forever. The Infested can smell the carnage of your missions and will become more and more difficult and aggressive the more Breeding Ground missions you complete. It will take several runs for the stink of the Infested to stick to you. By completing more missions, you will encounter more difficult hives and more difficult enemies! These difficulty increases will allow you to yield higher points in a single run, with endless potential if you want to compete in clan leaderboards!

Note: grouping together with other Tenno will have an affect on difficulty depending on the level of combined stench!

Enjoy! We plan on making Hive Sabotage a permanent addition to the game down the road, so let us know what you think!

so, you kill 1 tumor 1 point, 1 hive 2 points, you shoot yourself in the foot 0 points ?multiplied by difficulty? because I truly don't understand anything of this, sorry but it need to be clearly, at least for me, thanks

Another dojo weapoon. 3 day research. 12/24h build time. Not playing with it this weekend then i guess. This really needs to be better planned. If you want an update where everyone plays the new stuff, your prime time is over the weekend. 90% of the time its late sunday/monday people are getting their hands on the new stuff.

you are supposed to shell out to support a free game, if you really cant wait three to four days.

So... is our end-of-mission score supposed to only increase by 1 every mission? So we need to run this 42 times for all the non-clan rewards?

I mean, don't get me wrong, this is a LOT better than what we had to do for the Gradvius Dilemma, but still... 42 is a lot of runs (and the answer to all things, but that's a different topic.)

Seems so....

my latest runs: 8, 9, 10, 11... doesnt matter how good/bad, fast/slow my group is...

EDIT:

...12, 13, 14, 15

Edited by N4n0-1805