Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.8.0: Breeding Grounds

[DE]Rebecca

Another dojo weapoon. 3 day research. 12/24h build time. Not playing with it this weekend then i guess. This really needs to be better planned. If you want an update where everyone plays the new stuff, your prime time is over the weekend. 90% of the time its late sunday/monday people are getting their hands on the new stuff.

Another dojo weapoon. 3 day research. 12/24h build time. Not playing with it this weekend then i guess. This really needs to be better planned. If you want an update where everyone plays the new stuff, your prime time is over the weekend. 90% of the time its late sunday/monday people are getting their hands on the new stuff.

Well, if it's timed conveniently, then players won't spend plat on it to have by the weekend, will they?

To those asking about the event not being there

someone likely has beaten me to this but the event has not actually started yet guys so theres nothing on Eris just yet. Be patient, I'm sure Lotus will let us know when the first ship shows itself.

Edit: Looked back at the game and saw the report for the first ship...lol

Edited by Caobie

Interesting stuff about the difficulty. Will give a try tomorrow. I really like how you wrap these in a little story every time. I know it's a MP game and story is not really possible to make engaging, but still. It's a very nice little touch, especially the way you do it with messages and the red text as well as custom VOs for the events.