Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.8.0: Breeding Grounds

[DE]Rebecca

I like the game overall, but these new missions are kind of a mess imo and mostly only serve to emphasize a bunch of the existing problems in the game. Personally I would rather see more bug fixes rather than this kind of new content.

(Yeah flame away. Just being honest here - makes a change from all the brown-nosing.)

I like the game overall, but these new missions are kind of a mess imo and mostly only serve to emphasize a bunch of the existing problems in the game. Personally I would rather see more bug fixes rather than this kind of new content.

(Yeah flame away. Just being honest here - makes a change from all the brown-nosing.)

to be fair the did do a bunch of bugs fixes too

to be fair the did do a bunch of bugs fixes too

There is a heck of a lot more that needs fixing.  No fix for the crazy Nyx nerf last patch?  

There have been persistent bugs in this game for months that just never get fixed for some reason & many recent decisions by the Devs that are really alienating many of us players.

Edited by AZAG0TH

There is a heck of a lot more that needs fixing.  No fix for the crazy Nyx nerf last patch?  

There have been persistent bugs in this game for months that just never get fixed for some reason & many recent decisions by the Devs that are really alienating many of us players.

there's always gonna be somthing that needs fixing if they were just gonna do bug fixed all the time we'd never get anything new look at as a best of both worlds kinda thing we got new content and some fixes

there's always gonna be somthing that needs fixing if they were just gonna do bug fixed all the time we'd never get anything new look at as a best of both worlds kinda thing we got new content and some fixes

I know, but ignoring the things that need fixing isn't the answer.  Mods/resources still go flying off ledges (good thing I only ever use Carrier!).  I still can't shoot turrets on corpus tile-set missions.  etc etc etc.

Some of the things they choose to 'fix' versus the things they never even attempt to fix makes no sense to me.

Edited by AZAG0TH

I know, but ignoring the things that need fixing isn't the answer.  Mods/resources still go flying off ledges (good thing I only ever use Carrier!).  I still can't shoot turrets on corpus tile-set missions.  etc etc etc.

Some of the things they choose to 'fix' versus the things they never even attempt to fix makes no sense to me.

carrier is broken too, items are messing with the camera too much

carrier is broken too, items are messing with the camera too much

True!  I have to slide often to get carrier to actually pick up the items floating behind it.  Then there's when it just stops picking things up for 5 mins in a mission before it reboots itself and starts working again.

The point system for this event seems to be extremely random... one run i have 43, the next i have 40. I am doing all these runs solo so the other people diluting my stink can't be the problem. Is there any way we can get a more definitive description of how the point system works?

Welp, got that prova. Took almost 3 hours of grinding...ugh.

But yeah thanks for the update DE, gave me a reason to log in again. Tempted to become a giant fish with that new avatar set, but I think I'll hold off until I get a 75% of coopin or something.

Vacum sections of the mission(the destroyed parts of the ship) need to be longer, low G and tight paths with long jumps + infested, is awesome. Maybe a part were we need to get to the other "half" of the ship if you know what I mean. This is awesome DE.