Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

220 Plat Well Spent! (Iliac Armor Bundle)

ViLeDeth

New armor and syandana is an awesome step DE! Please be brave and do more things like this! I bought it in a heart beat for my hydroid to sport - I hope his second helm is some awesome looking warframe-esque shark/piranha/BlueSeaDragon/Puffer Fish head! I mean if it just goes with the set, I'd lose my mind on being psyched up about it lol.

<3

I only have one question re. Iliac; Why's it more expensive than other armors/syandanas? And "It's more awesomer" is not a valid response.

I'm not going to entertain the idea of convincing someone to get something they aren't interested in to begin with. How about making your own thread with those concerns? Maybe others will voice their opinions on it.

Bottom line: I'm satisfied and look forward to more of these types of releases.

I only have one question re. Iliac; Why's it more expensive than other armors/syandanas? And "It's more awesomer" is not a valid response.

Possibly because it took longer to make, thus more man hours, thus higher price. Just like if you made two of the same type of product, but one required 6 hours to make instead of 4, you'd make it 1.5 times the cost.

Excuse OP for liking stuff. And the new armor is expensive because it's a large object. The larger the cosmetic, the more expensive. I keep seeing that around as of late in some games.

Then maybe you should send them a private message thanking them rather than pretending this is a General Discussion topic at all.

We are all looking forward to more armor releases.  They seem to be receiving high praise.  That someone replies to your thread wondering why this one is so much more expensive is a very valid discussion point.

So either this thread is a discussion or you should have sent your thank you letter privately.

PS: Slightly more constructively, I would guess that the Iliac Armor set is more expensive because it seems to also have a Syandana element to it.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

Previous armor sets were 100 plat if I remember correctly. If you added a syandana to it, it came out to 150 plat. This new set is 220 plat and includes a syandana. 

That's a considerable increase but it looks rad and is totally optional. So, it's up to the individual. 

Excuse OP for liking stuff. And the new armor is expensive because it's a large object. The larger the cosmetic, the more expensive. I keep seeing that around as of late in some games.

I'm not going to entertain the idea of convincing someone to get something they aren't interested in to begin with. How about making your own thread with those concerns? Maybe others will voice their opinions on it.

Why is everyone jumping down this dudes throat? He asked a valid question..

Thanks for that dumb idea O_O.... the bigger is it , the more expensive its has to be? Uh I guess large cosmetic won't be for me if the price goes highter , to bad i would have brought it if it was his regular price at 100 pl / set

ether'd, torched, bruned. #hewasntready

Why does Ash cost 300 plat, why do weapons cost upwards of 200 for a basic weapon. Why don't plat prices decrease overtime? Why are Orokin cells 10 plat each! like your question pointed out, they have no logical reason to cost as much as they do or why the price was set at that point in the first place.

These are questions which have been hanging around for a long time, frankly the market pricing is brain dead. 

Edited by (PS4)billy-d-squid

Moved from Gen. Discussion to feedback Art&Animation.

Do not fight each other.

Remain in the main topic: your appreciation of the Iliac cosmetics, and discussion over the price.

If someone doesn't agree with you, it's not a big deal.

Good continuation everyone!

FFSMage, on 19 Jun 2014 - 3:32 PM, said:FFSMage, on 19 Jun 2014 - 3:32 PM, said:FFSMage, on 19 Jun 2014 - 3:32 PM, said:FFSMage, on 19 Jun 2014 - 3:32 PM, said:FFSMage, on 19 Jun 2014 - 3:32 PM, said:

Because 50 plat for one piece of armor isn't expensive. 75 plat, 50 plat, makes no difference.

Ya the armor and syandana looks cool, but it became a cash cow, if it were true for 'large objects' being more expensive, then our Samurai comparison of an armor chest piece should be the cheapest and Daedulus chest more expensive? What about the Imperator being the most expensive or just as expensive as the infested syandana and the Yomo being the cheapest? I mean cause you know, size means everything according to you so they must be more expensive right?

---

Sorry DE, you screwed up on this set, you turned it into a cash cow with both the armor and the syandana being more expensive than the other armor sets and syandanas, while the armor looks cool and such, it's just not the right direction you guys need to be going. We already have too many overpriced items as it is.

What's more is that you  ( DE ) are already aware of this.

Edited by __Kanade__