Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Did My Exploring Thing For The New Tileset..

weownthesky

SVnTlEP.jpg

BLusEO6.jpg

Pec2lE0.jpg

xjoIY4u.jpg

lRcEbz6.jpg

Have to give a Kudos for the skybox and tileset. Probably my favorite so far. The mix of destruction and beauty at the same time looks pretty fancy in my book.

There's a little opening above the middle "bridge" thing on that extraction area, you can jump up a few ledges and wallrun up. 

Edited by weownthesky

Between the visuals and the new music, it's very possibly the best tilesets to date. The mission is also a bit more fun than the standard "go to point A, kill B, exit at C" with the various hazards and the fact that the Infested are actually relentless.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

I did some exploring myself and coupled with the suspenseful music, I really got some serious Dead Space vibes while playing even though I haven't played that game :P. The Infested felt like how they were in past Updates, with little to no light and just hordes upon hordes of Infested like it should be :)

Just love how DE made the Infested a little bit more menacing and intimidating as a faction too. The small addition of the Infested Osprey also spiced up things too :)