Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Pls Explain The Pointing System And The Ridiculous Scores!

buriburi

There is a bug going on (reported) Still to explain the point system...

Running solo got 52 points. 

Next run solo got 50 points. (Score screen)

i wanna know how the pointing system works

PLS EXPLAIN THIS DE...

1. 52

2. 50

3. 56

4. 58

5. 61

6. 51

7. 64

8. 60 (Full Squad from here on) 

9. 67

10. 69

Edited by buriburi

yes pls explain it and what is the max points for each person ?

There is no "max points". You keep building up points so you can increase the difficulty of the hives. Higher difficulty will yield you more points per individual mission. Eventually, you'll be getting more and more points per mission and will be able to achieve the rewards as listed. 

this is me speculating but say your difficulty lvl 1(influenced by your total) and another player is difficulty lvl 4 I believe you get 5 base pionts 1+4=5 and they say you dont go down and kill all hives how fast you kill them and all those other thing add whatever those are worth and you get the final "best" score

Edited by cam0695

You need to get points in ONE mission for the best run in order to receive the rewards. The total amount goes to your operation score, separate from the rewards. Difficulty tiers of the missions increase the amount of points you get upon Extraction, and difficulty is determined by the "stench" left on the player/players with the carnage of the Infested encountered previously. Combined stenches=more difficulty.

6 points in one mission=event badge (Breeding Ground badge)

17 points in one mission=event mods (Breeding Ground set)

48 points in one mission=Prova Vandal

I don't know how the points work beyond that.....

I would like to know how does the score system work as well. Right now my maximum score is 22, because my team and I managed to destroy all three hives at the same time by splitting up. We encountered Laser, Security, Frozen, Stability and Gas hives. We have played in groups of 3-4 people, not solo yet.

Does Solo give more points? What can you suggest to raise the final score? What should I aim for?

Running solo got 52 points. 

Next run solo got 50 points. (Score screen)

i wanna know how the pointing system works

PLS EXPLAIN THIS DE...

1. 52

2. 50

3. 56

4. 58

5. 61

6. 51

7. 64

So you are saying you got 52 points in your first run?

If this is true I want some explanations too.

first round i took my time and was scanning everything.

my 2nd round yeilded 7 points (i rushed through it as fast as i could) but oddly enough I only had 2 hives to destroy that round not 3. Also...

quote didnt see this before when i first read the event notes:

"There are 6 types of Hives that yield different points depending on the difficulty of the mission and the difficulty of the hive type. Destroying hives has adverse effects and dangerous consequences. Be on alert! Each mission will contain 3 hives determined by the difficulty of the mission.

so there are 6 possible hives are they hidden behind an RNG? My codex only says there is 1 type of hive ._.

Im so confused...... My brain is failing me

How do i set the difficulty of the mission i enter?

Edited by CarrotSalad

Going faster doesn't really seems to effect much (scores around 16s of varies speeds after 4 runs), I've gotten a significantly lower score (around the 10s) when at least one person gets downed (2 runs), and I arrived late to the highest point run (being 34), so I had no idea what might have contributed to the points. 

I usually split up with the group, so I didn't get to count the number of hives each run :/

Edited by Deviched

So is this basically just a completely random point system?

Seems like the only people who even get close to breaking the 40 point best barrier are people in clans/people with a predetermined team already.

So is joining random online games for this worthless? Why even have it available then?

The fact the devs haven't explained this so normal human beings can understand it makes me think something fishy is going on honestly.

I'm not gonna play this mess of a event until this is explained because frankly, this is garbage. Getting only 6 points after you've done 20 runs is just stupid.