Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Play Breeding Grounds Solo

immolator1001

Question

0 answers to this question

euh if we're talking about the total score it just adds whatever you have when you win the mission, so you get to skip a few points. I did three missions solo after reaching 13 with a friend and I still only get +1 on my best score for every mission.

And just to make sure, its the best score that has to reach 49 right?

um hate to maybe turn this into another post but did you guys see the new warframe on the mods??? INFESTED WARFRAME MUCH?

Sorry for the caps been waiting for that warframe a long long time.

Yeah, I think new warframe. I bet Nova + saryn. Lol

Edited by hasitte007

Yeah, I think new warframe. I bet Nova + saryn. Lol

"Aye my favorite kind of magic, lesbomancy" quote from witcher 2 XD

Kind wished the infested warframe would be male, since saryn was already there. But the rules are the rules DE always takes turns with the genders. "Shrugs

Matchmaking doesn't put you with people at similar difficulties and it seems like you get lumped with the lowest difficulty in your group.  I went from 54 one match solo to 8 in a group.

edit: that may be because of host and who was present when the match started...

Edited by Yorinar

Yeah I did it solo couple of times, came to point where I got 1-shoted by charger on my Loki and my Valkyr with tons of armor (including Steel Fibers) and she gets 2/3-shoted even with me using rage and life strike by perma healing myself. sooo yeah I'm stuck at best 69. and total is about 1.3k. but full stealth loki works fine in here it's just, I run out of stealth in the middle of a pack and the second you recast it if they hit me I die.

Yeah I did it solo couple of times, came to point where I got 1-shoted by charger on my Loki and my Valkyr with tons of armor (including Steel Fibers) and she gets 2/3-shoted even with me using rage and life strike by perma healing myself. sooo yeah I'm stuck at best 69. and total is about 1.3k. but full stealth loki works fine in here it's just, I run out of stealth in the middle of a pack and the second you recast it if they hit me I die.

Yeah started running into that a lot too.  You have to keep an eye on when your invis is running out, use a gun that can one-shot the tumors, and make sure not to fall into any pits, since that removes any effect you had on like invis.