Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

:O

Interesting point for sure. If it is related it's likely tied to the background, so some possible lore/story too like Valkyr. Yes, I'm stating the obvious.

Would be interesting though the armor looks like a mix of carapace and flesh so... I don't know. Regardless, until the name of the frame gets revealed (maybe tomorrow since one of DE is bound to note that it is used on the mod page in the livestream), I dub the frame Xenos for lack of any creative name coming to mind

Looks very insectiod.

Also reminds me a bit to Saryn who also has a very organic design. But while hers was reptilian/snake like, this one is insect.

Perhaps some Warframe that can command swarms of insects.

Saryn is reptilian? She's more of a growth than anything else.

reminds me of the Manga "Blame"

Yes. SO MUCH THIS. There is a TON of influence from Tsutomu Nihei's work in Warframe- this is just a pleasant continuation of that. Just give Blame!, Biomega, and Abara, a look, you'll see what we mean.

Disclaimer: If you decide to read those all the way through, don't expect much in terms of Plot Coherence. It's not there in most cases, barring MAYBE Abara, where it's a pretty coherent narrative. In Blame! and Biomega, S#&$ just happens and looks awesome and distinctive, but it doesn't make a BIT of sense. Kinda like Masamune Shirow- cool ideas, great artwork, borderline nonsensical plot.