Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well Know That We Know A New Frame Might Be Coming.

CelticMoss

We do have an earth based frame, it's called Oberon, but they forgot to put him back and now he's the most common frame on the block, pieces dropping everywhere.  

But this frame...definitely plenty of places to put her.

Oberon's abilities have nothing to do with Earth.

He means a rock elemental.

Doesn't matter, everyone will just keep using Loki/Loki Prime/Rhino/Rhino Prime. They can add as many frames as they want, everyone will eventually just go back to Loki/Rhino.

Speak for yourself. I played Loki until I maxed him, and he's now collecting dust. I don't even HAVE Rhino, and I have no desire to get Rhino Prime other than for the mastery.

I took a closer look at it, I'm DEFINITELY calling Infested frame. It's got a lot more organic deformation than even Nekros has, has a very squid-like head, bone-y plates and limbs, and small fleshy-looking patches, like some Infested style weapons have.

Alternatively: this is the first of the long-awaited alternative skins for warframes that aren't a simple alteration of pattern, and this is Alt. Saryn.

Of course a new warframe is coming out. Every big update one comes out. Examples:

- Update 13, Hydriod

- Update 12, Zephyr

- Update 11, Valkyr

I have strong feeling its going to be like a "Knight" because of the devstreams showing shields coming with swords. 

(Nobody say anything about this game being about ONLY Ninjas... Look at Hydroid-Pirate, Excalibur-Samurai, Vauban-Engineer, Oberon-Paladin, Rhino-A Literal Rhino)

Edited by JohnMarkLee

Doesn't matter, everyone will just keep using Loki/Loki Prime/Rhino/Rhino Prime. They can add as many frames as they want, everyone will eventually just go back to Loki/Rhino.

This statement is 100% false. I play on Ash and Nekros all the time, forget Loki and Rhino or their Prime versions.

Edited by JohnMarkLee

Of course a new warframe is coming out. Every big update one comes out. Examples:

- Update 13, Hydriod

- Update 12, Zephyr

- Update 11, Valkyr

I have strong feeling its going to be like a "Knight" because of the devstreams showing shields coming with swords. 

(Nobody say anything about this game being about ONLY Ninjas... Look at Hydroid-Pirate, Excalibur-Samurai, Vauban-Engineer, Oberon-Paladin, Rhino-A Literal Rhino)

The Sword n' Board was a fan concept. Made by one of our community moderators SilverBones.

(My post count. Teehee)

(quotes)

^This.

And I am extremely okay with that. I love Jester type aesthetics. This warframe seems just up my alley.

Since a lot of people are focused on the fact that she [yes I'm calling it a she. Not an it.] appears only in the fire/status mods, that she must have something to do with fire [which may not be true], consider this:

A lot of rpgs [specifically jrpgs but hey who's counting] have Jester, or some variant, as an optional class. They tend to be illusory mages, or have theiving skills, or, more relevant to the topic, fire juggling.

Illusory trickster fire juggler anyone?

Since a lot of people are focused on the fact that she [yes I'm calling it a she. Not an it.] appears only in the fire/status mods, that she must have something to do with fire [which may not be true], consider this:

A lot of rpgs [specifically jrpgs but hey who's counting] have Jester, or some variant, as an optional class. They tend to be illusory mages, or have theiving skills, or, more relevant to the topic, fire juggling.

Illusory trickster fire juggler anyone?

Or, or, or......

The mods have literally 0 to do with the warframe.

Flame Repellant has Rhino on it. All the dual stat Electricity mods have Excalibur on it. All dual stat Toxic mods have Oberon on it. This leads me to believe the fact that this new warframe is on the fire dual stated mods is not due to it having anything to do with fire, but the simple fact that DE wanted to give us a sneak peak at the new warframe, and this was their creative way how.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one, guys.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Or, or, or......

The mods have literally 0 to do with the warframe.

Flame Repellant has Rhino on it. All the dual stat Electricity mods have Excalibur on it. All dual stat Toxic mods have Oberon on it. This leads me to believe the fact that this new warframe is on the fire dual stated mods is not due to it having anything to do with fire, but the simple fact that DE wanted to give us a sneak peak at the new warframe, and this was their creative way how.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one, guys.

It's also their way of putting new frames onto mod cards without having to change around the old ones too much.

I'm still in my own boat and holding the theory that this is the earth frame.