Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think We Should Be Getting Two Sets Of The Event Mods.

Fire_Ashes

Call me greedy but I truly believe this.

The Mods are great in the first place (Thanks DE - Can't wait for the ice ones!)

But I truly believe we should be getting two sets. One for our primaries and one set for our sentinel.

I realize that the mods will likely be released at another time but seeing the Cicero Mods that will be a huge gap.

Thoughts on how to balance getting two sets:

-Increase the minimum number of points to receive the event mods and get both sets at once.

-Add another milestone to the "points" system so the people who really want another set can go for it while the casuals can also get one set.

That's all I can think of right now so thank you for the read!

Everyone has their own opinion, Express yours below!

-Crimson

Edited by Fire_Ashes

a single set of mods can be used on multiple things dude... my obex and reaper prime are moded with the exact same copy of each mod used meaning theres no need for more than one copy of each mod

You cannot use the same mod on a sentinel's weapon and your own weapons.

a single set of mods can be used on multiple things dude... my obex and reaper prime are moded with the exact same copy of each mod used meaning theres no need for more than one copy of each mod

Mods cannot be put on a rifle and a sentinel at the same time.

Example: If I have a serration on my Braton, I cannot put that same serration on any sentinel with a primary that is a rifle.

strange then because my sentinal is useing the same o.o eh could be a glitch thin give me a few to test something i hadnt moded it sence the up date today could be a bug ill also verify and what not might take a few

I have a 6-forma Deth Machine Rifle.

I can't say I notice it in T3 voids

I can get my Deth Machine Gun up over 100 damage per shot*. Kills a t3 corpus in about 5-6 seconds. It does help a little when you are reloading, destroys the rest of his health. On another note it is great for solar map defense missions

Also Overheat or whatever the spin up for the sentinel is.

Edited by Fire_Ashes

I can get my Deth Machine Gun up over 100 damage per shot*. Kills a t3 corpus in about 5-6 seconds. It does help a little when you are reloading, destroys the rest of his health. On another note it is great for solar map defense missions

Also Overheat or whatever the spin up for the sentinel is.

Heavy Cal?

wouldnt some people sell that second set for copious amounts of plat.

just saying......

This is a good thing for DE. That plat has to be bought by someone, regardless of how many times it's changed hands before being traded for the event mods.