Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think We Should Be Getting Two Sets Of The Event Mods.

Fire_Ashes

Mods cannot be put on a rifle and a sentinel at the same time.

Example: If I have a serration on my Braton, I cannot put that same serration on any sentinel with a primary that is a rifle.

well DE could just get off their lazy butts and just seperate the sentinel weapon from the other ones........just saying......

Nah. Be grateful you even get mods like this...

no its not that. if modded good, they can do tons of damage. Its the fact that they die so quick...

sentinels have never done tons of dmg  wut are you talking about?

next update  DEs should looking into  making the sentienels  more vital and more diverse all I see is Carrier for its ability

My Deth Machine has a few Formae on it now, and it does total damage close to 100 a shot, before Fired Up.

That's with a rank 6/drain 10 Serration mod on it.

The Sweeper can get similarly nasty if you keep a tight leash on your Sentinel's attack Precept and don't let it get past rank 2/drain 2 so that its range stays tight around you.

Sentinels typically barely do damage whats the point

Nah. Be grateful you even get mods like this...

no its not that. if modded good, they can do tons of damage. Its the fact that they die so quick...

You guys needs to mod your sentinels for status chance, fire rate and reload. My sweeper knocks over everything and proccs corrosive on every enemy that comes into range.

Helios can be modded to be a great little guy sending a bouncing, homing, proc glaive at crowds of enemies too.

Don't use a sentinel with the same weapon type as yours? Diversify your arsenal?

This X100.

I have a rifle out? Sweeper

I have a Shotgun out? Deth Machine or Stinger