Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Alad The New Mezner?

NearlyDedicated

Alad is influencing their spread though.

That's what I thought. Maybe he'll use his infested collar to control them? I'd really like to see Mezner's character brought back; of all the villans in all the games/comic books, I think he's one of the best, up there with the Joker (lol).

Alad is influencing their spread though.

Yes, he is. He's not mind-controlled though. I'd like if they brought in a Mezner-like Corpus or Grineer character. But not Alad V. He's too much of a joke character to be like Mezner. He'd have to get serious and be all Vor-like, except borderline worshipping the Infested and not the Void. If Alad V's mind was taken over and he started acting like Mezner, then maybe. But current Alad V? Nope.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Alad is really close to being Mezner. Posted about it a while ago: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/239296-alad-v-robert-mezner/#entry2774120

Plus one to you, sir. 

Yes, he is. He's not mind-controlled though. I'd like if they brought in a Mezner-like Corpus or Grineer character. But not Alad V. He's too much of a joke character to be like Mezner. He'd have to get serious and be all Vor-like, except borderline worshipping the Infested and not the Void. If Alad V's mind was taken over and he started acting like Mezner, then maybe. But current Alad V? Nope.

I was against this at first, but the more I thought about it, the more...right...it seemed. Mezner was evil. Alad is a joke. We need a real Mezner!

Edited by NearlyDedicated

Alad V's confidence in himself poofs the moment you finish your first event mission. He immediately begins stuttering, he isn't a tough badass like Sargas or even @(*()$ Nef. He's scrawny, and has lost alot of confidence in relation to dealing with the Tenno.

"Y-you think you've won? I. . .I can g-grow more!"

Alad's a joke of a man compared to Mezner.