Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Palette Idea

Shohq

So I've been thinking over the last couple of days, and have brought this up in game a couple of times. So I've wanted to be able to make gold trim on my frames kinda like the prime frames have, but the best I can use is a dull yellowish color at best. So what if there was a Precious Metals color picker or something along those lines. That lets you pick shiny metals like Gold, Iron, Silver, Titanium, Bronze, Copper, etc... to be colors for your warframes. I think it would be pretty cool, and I'm just wondering what the rest of you think.

I'm fully against this. The primes should remain unique; I don't know about you guys, but I certainly don't build primes for the polarities. To Hek with that. I build it because it looks cool.

Looks ghetto.

hell Rhino Prime practically has spinning rims on his shoulders. It's disgusting.

Edited by Sirabot

A palette that's only usable for Primes. That's what DE should do.

I'm fully against this. The primes should remain unique; I don't know about you guys, but I certainly don't build primes for the polarities. To Hek with that. I build it because it looks cool.