The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame Did You Use For The Breeding Grounds Event?

kscott190

Proto Excalibur with Ignis. 

The ones who solo'd it used Loki.

More than 75% of them did. Invisible garbage destroys the whole point of this event.

What's got you so butt hurt with soloing with Loki?

Edited by BrotherIcarus

The ones who solo'd it used Loki.

More than 75% of them did. Invisible garbage destroys the whole point of this event.

Not everyone ran a perma-invis build, I was running around with 15 seconds under the belt trying not to die.

Because attacking while invisible makes this event laughable, and it's garbage people do it that way.

I was gonna say something but then i saw that ur pretty new to the game

you will never understand "Master Race" 

Edited by AngelGuardcc

At first Zephyr wich is my favorite Frame when i was doing the event with some experienced friends and my husband, then when taking some other less experienced friends i used Nova to help clear out the mobs and make it easyer for them to kill the Nodes on their own.

Used my Amprex and AkStilleto on every one of them.

Nova all night.

Started with Ember/Fire stacked Ignis, but all the gnarly tiles full of short sight lines didn't work that well with an Accelerant spam build. The tile config is great for MPrime though, with explosions killing stuff around corners and priming stuff for other people, plus slowing down enemies. I still use Ignis though. Consistent damage from Ignis is good for starting chain reactions if you're not fully damage stacked, because enemeis in the cone (of the same type) die almost simultaneously.