The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame Did You Use For The Breeding Grounds Event?

kscott190

I did it solo...

Valkyr (So I could Hysteria and punch stuff to heal if things got bad)

+

Akvasto (Killing the infested is pointless, I just grabbed a weapon that let me pop the Tumors and Hives easily)

+

Dakra Prime (For those times when you just need to cut a path through a corridor)

Saryn took me to 48 solo. Fleeting Expertise + Miasma cleared out every mob on my radar with ease. Enemy Radar was very helpful as well. Just wait til your radar is completely red, pop 4, and keep going. No Redirection, just Vitality and Steel Fiber and you'll be good for tanking poison damage, even from those pesky infested drones.

Other than that, I used a Tigris for quickly popping tumors and hives, and a Scoliac for mobility.

Loki is fine, but his invisibility isn't going to save your &#! from poison. I've had to revive quite a few so far in the pugs I've played.

Edited by Charismo

I would imagine the most used frame for this event would be Ember with Ignis

Yup, exactly what I used. I brought Valkyr a few times in case teammates needed reviving, but she never really was needed so I switched back to Ember (Funnily enough, the mission where I started using Ember again, two teammates were downed. Luckily Accelerant+Fireball saved the day)

Ignis + Accelerant = alot of melting infested.

I was gonna say something but then i saw that ur pretty new to the game

you will never understand "Master Race" 

Lol you guys thinking Loki is master race.

takes about as much skill to play Loki as it does playing Rhino/the old Trin or Ash.. (Press X button to become invulnerble)

Off course i Solo this event with Ember P.