The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame Did You Use For The Breeding Grounds Event?

kscott190

Hydroid, tentacle swarm was handy for shutting down the narrow corridors while hunting tumors, tidal wave was great for getting through large groups and gas clouds unscathed.

Boar Prime, because shotgun

Serro, because gas/electric AoE status procs made entire rooms of infested pop like popcorn. Very enjoyable and highly recommended.

All of you are doing it wrong, obviously the best way to run the event is to use a max range radial disarm Loki like I did.

I did that for my solo runs ^-^ Then swapped to Rhino once the toxin, magnetic and cold hives became the most commons. My Loki cannot tank being disrupted, halved shield and poisoned all at the same time.

Nyx, but she was a bit too squishy (15 armor), then Excalabro for Radial Blind (but he was still quite squishy), and in the end I did something I never thought I would... I used Rhino... and I was squishy no more. Oh, and Amprex, Castanas, and Glaive Prime for weapons.

Saryn with Solica detron and mitter.

The Detron was just been leveled with with whip and con i could wipe out whole rooms stupidly fast since i got 60% range on the whip Mitter is just since i like to toss sawblades around now and then.

I have died little bit here and there but over all works well as long as you cut the chargers down quick enough to kill the nodes and hive.

Because attacking while invisible makes this event laughable, and it's garbage people do it that way.

You must not have heard that Loki is pretty much the squishiest frame of all. Trust me, they weren't attacking.

Nova with Amprex. Reason: the new sounds the infested make when you use Molecular Prime to blow up a few hundred of them at the same time.

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something wonderful has happened."

oh and running it with trinity cause I seem to get nothing but vacuum in nearly every room and ship I have been to.

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

I have now switched to loki, since pretty much no-one else can survive solo vs level 275's.

Loki just doesn't give a flying duck, He runs though, smacks some scrubs with his amphis and gets the job done.

The Master Race is real people!